• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Yes, Indy Wrestling is better than TV Wrestling.

The Sheik

The Architect
Technician
Reaction score
Yes, it's way better from what i've seen.. but i watch WWE more because it's easier to access. I don't have to search for it online.

Reactions: Snowman1

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Yes, it's way better from what i've seen.. but i watch WWE more because it's easier to access. I don't have to search for it online.
To be fair, many Indy promotions have a streaming service available such as ROH and others are partners with services like Powerbomb, Highspots, Fite TV, GWN, etc. Now granted I know these cost money, anywhere from 10 to 15, I think, and some can't afford it and that is fine, but Indy Wrestling is very available if you look for it. Also, you can some on Youtube and Dailymotion, as well.

Redboy123@

Reaction score
What is the definition of a indy promotion? Just a show that isn't televised? Cuz sometimes people say ROH is indy but then others say it isn't.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
What is the definition of a indy promotion? Just a show that isn't televised? Cuz sometimes people say ROH is indy but then others say it isn't.
Ring of Honor isn't Indy Wrestling anymore because they are owned by a Media Company. An Indy Wrestling promotion is a promotion ran independently and isn't backed by a huge company or anything of the sort like how RoH is backed by Sinclair Broadcast Group and IMPACT is backed by Anthem Spprts, so they aren't independent on a techinalical level, but many consider them Indy because they aren't a huge promotion like WWE.

Reactions: Redboy123@