is Dolph Leaving WWE

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
He has been leaving every year since 2012.

Based on his promo, and it being on Youtube, sounds like nothing but a work.
Maybe he will reveal a new belt soon. I can't see see this being is send off. Makes no sense.

Last edited:

Asuka Lock

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
wAjEdMB
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
suicide
Favorite Wrestler
johnmorrison
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
He has been leaving every year since 2012.

Based on his promo, and it being on Youtube, sounds like nothing but a work.
Maybe he will reveal a new belt soon. I can't see see this being is send off. Makes no sense.

Like a white and pink sparkled and jeweled belt with his face on it?

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
There is this though: Dolph Ziggler May Soon Be Leaving WWE - And Possibly for Fox News

This is from the WWE site:
njbmb.png

My guess is that it is a work. He is either taking a break or changing his character's direction.

Doxo

Moist Nephew
Reaction score
he looked so unhappy last night is their something else goimg on with him that we dont know?
I think it's just acting

I hope they don't change the title design, they'll either make ANOTHER WWE Title ripoff or make it similar to that God awful Intercontinental Title, both of which would suck

Gman003

The Lunatic Fringe
Hotshot
Reaction score
It did seem like he was walking away the way that ended. But who knows. I've been hot and cold on Ziggler since ice been watching for the past 2 n half years. At times I couldn't stand him. Other times I like him... overall I don't mind him but he's probably reaching the point in his life where he wants to be doing something different. Especially since he has been under appreciated for the majority of his tenure.

Time will tell I suppose.

Reactions: Grievous 3D

Crash

Reaction score
Good. That belt is ugly.

Hoxton said:
or make it similar to that God awful Intercontinental Title, both of which would suck

You guys prefer this???

New-Intercontinental-United-States-Title-Belt-Design.jpg

I think the IC and US title are the only remaining belts that still look "old school" and I like them that way.
[doublepost=1513798316][/doublepost]As for Dolph's WWE status is concerned, I hope he is really leaving this time... Been teasing it every year lately.

Last edited:
Reactions: JBan

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I don't want all the belts looking to same. That is stupid.