• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Is Brock really a Bitch?

The_Shaman

I think Brock is just fucking WWE like WWE fucked lesnar after he left the WWE, and it couldn't happen to a better company

The next question is: Is lesnar pulling a Hogan?

Italian Outsider

I know you're not. But seeing as how there have been a total of maybe 50 wrestling posts in the past 3 months by the same 5-7 people, I just haven't seen what you're talking about and I'd still like to know. If you accuse, you should point them out to the jury.

I said in the last 5 years, not last 3 months.

...god...

I know you're not. But seeing as how there have been a total of maybe 50 wrestling posts in the past 3 months by the same 5-7 people, I just haven't seen what you're talking about and I'd still like to know. If you accuse, you should point them out to the jury.
not to mention 3-4 posters when he said that, two of which (me and Kaedon) who insulted Cena, and the only two who have been here for 5 years. And if he was talking about me he'd have legit downs, whereas Kaedon use to defend Cena all the time back in the day thus it's Kaedon. Get balls n say it straight forward.

Kaedon

My biggest problem with this is that nobody is playing on the same level here. Brock is saying whatever he wants about Cena, and that's fine. It sounds good and it makes sense for him to say. However Cena isn't responding back in the same manner which is creating a huge disparity between the two.

Actually, it's very reminiscent of Cena's feud with the Rock. Rocky was all fun and jokes while Cena was serious as shit and for that reason the feud never really clicked for me.

Hell, it was the same problem with CM Punk when he started his pipe bomb bit. He was doing things at an entirely different level than his opponents and it hurts them when they don't fire back in the same manner.

Ultimately though, the fault doesn't fall at any of their feet. It's up to the WWE to ensure that guys respond in an appropriate manner.

This is exactly what I'm saying. When CM Punk was going after HHH about his wife, HHH called him an internet darling and all that shit. Called him over rated, etc. He did a "shoot" type promo.

When Rock and Cena went at each other, it seemed like it was coming from a real place. Sure, Cena mixed in his character shtick , but he still had no problem calling Rock on his bullshit.

Fast Forward to now, Brock has carte blanche to say whatever he wants, and Cena is seemingly restricted to his superhero crap. We know he can hang with Rock, so there's no reason why he cant do it with Brock....unless he's saving it or (more likely IMO) he's being told not to. Because the fans might then see through this shit and go "yeah he's a fake ass bitch.

You can tell even when the shittiest of wrestlers and lowest of stars love what they do. This crap Brock is doing is just to mask the fact that he really doesnt want to be there anymore than some of us want to see him there. Sure it's a nice novelty, but I'd rather watch someone who actually gives a shit about the business.

And I don't see where I insulted Cena. This whole thread is how I think Brock is being a punk ass bitch about these promo's weve been seeing. Cena's superman stuff is great when he's facing Batista, Umaga, or Mark Henry. Hell even the way he incorporated it with the Rock is was masterful. But this shit he's doing now seems very detached from the situation at hand. "I will fight" after a guy comes back and plays your hoe card? Come on. But again, I don't believe it's Cena's fault. I think Brock's ego is so big, he can't allow himself to look bad in the eyes of the young male demo so he can continue to build his brand. The guy is a punk bitch.

Kaedon

Yeah he put him over, but he reportedly had a Bret Hart-esque meltdown because "Cena made me look bad" which he didn't. This guy is such a diva, they need to book him in an epic ebony vs ivory match vs. Kharma.

Airfixx

^^^So you HONESTLY don't think the outcome of ERules and Cena's no-selling has dented his aura of an unstoppable legit shootfighter at all?

Kaedon

Cena didn't no sell anything. My god, just because he didn't leave on a stretcher doesn't mean he no sold anything. Give me a break. He had to have referees help him out of the ring and to the back. Yeah, he totally no sold it.