IS ANYONE ELSE SURPRISED..

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Airfixx

Additional thought...

All those that were saying "give Jeff a world title run" only to now be complaining about his fueds(s).... Too late to complain now... THIS is why some of us said he wasn't up to the job in the first place... He hasn't got the mic skills or the charisma to carry an extended program/fued.

...not like you can say Punk isn't holding his own (bar some cheesy scripting which is not down to him).

MizMasta3000

I wanna see the "whos better than who" with Punk/Swagger

Straight Edge vs. 2-time all-american

soulreaper545

Reaction score
if things where the other way around this might have worked better, i just can't understand how somebody that is a former drug user is a face and a straight edge superstar is a heel really doesn't make sense when you think about it

Airfixx

Aye, that always seemed odd to me when peeps mentioned his past heel run with ROH.

kingovkings

Reaction score
I cant see this heelish I'm clean edge crap working on anyone but Jeff if I'm Honest. WWE aren't gonna let him go around accusing everyone of taking shit, And him being clean straight edge. Because that shit aint gonna fly or be good for business is it. Storyline or Not aint good. So i see Jeff taking title on Sunday only for Punk to be Super pissed and go after Jeff in a Heel way to get title back. Prob way off the mark i know. Or Punk retains through cheating getting more heat taking this to Summer Slam.

Tully Blanchard

Reaction score
This is the kind of angle that will put CM Punk into the main event picture for a long time. His promos have always been good, but were limited when he was face and that he never got the chance to talk so much. NOW, he can stand on his own two feet and hit Hardy below the belt on his past.

Personally, I think that anyone involved in current stories need to take a look at the promos and ring psychology of Punk and Jeff and takes some notes, because they've got one of the more interesting stories going on right now.