Iron Man 3 possibly setting up.....? [SPOILERS]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Eddie North

Reaction score
oh god please not another actor that's played one marvel character and then is going to play another

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Viper u know so little about anything. Every comic book reader I know, know exactly who Ant Man and Henry Pim arre so shut the fuck up with your constant negative horseshit. Deadlock is another one they have tossed around about making a movie about he isn't that well known either but would be a damn awesome movie same with Iron Fist, and Dazzler.....hell Howard the Duck was a little know Marvel charecter and that movie ruled...

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk 2

I was wondering how long until you showed up and told me how stupid I was. Yes every comic book reader knows who Ant man is but outsiders don't.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
I was wondering how long until you showed up and told me how stupid I was. Yes every comic book reader knows who Ant man is but outsiders don't.

Which was the exact same argument I used about Iron Man, because most outsiders didn't have a clue about him prior to the first film either.

BOOM!!!!

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Which was the exact same argument I used about Iron Man, because most outsiders didn't have a clue about him prior to the first film either.

BOOM!!!!

I wouldn't say that's true. Iron Man has had several animated TV series and films. I used to have Iron Man action figures when I was little to boot.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
I wouldn't say that's true. Iron Man has several animated TV series and films. I used to have Iron Man action figures when I was little to boot.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
And I had an ant man figure when I was little, plus he showed up from time to time on Saturday Morning cartoons during the Marvel specials.

We aren't outsiders, that's the point I'm trying to make. Its presumptuous for a 13 year old to broadly generalize the entire population, which is what he's tried to do in this thread.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
A lot more outsiders know who iron man is than ant man

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
A lot more outsiders know who iron man is than ant man

Go take a poll on the street.

Anyhow, I really don't give a shit about this any longer. What started out as a simple thread about a rumour has turned into a completely asinine one that has no bearing on anything.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
For the record as well, just to put this baby to bed once and for all, I highly doubt many people were familiar with the comic book character The Crow before that movie came out. That didn't stop the film from grossing almost $100 million and spawning both sequels and television series.

It's not a question of whether people are familiar with something or not, its a question of whether the film featuring that character is good. If it is, people will go and see it and it will be successful.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Yeah I said I'm sure the film will be good just the fact that ant man isn't a big character

Postman Dave

Reaction score
oh god please not another actor that's played one marvel character and then is going to play another

TBF, it wouldn't be canon so they could get away with it, like Chris Evans for example.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

Eddie North

Reaction score
I'm sorry Heel.. but F4 was horrid, I will give it that they both get better the more you watch them, but still not good... however the latest Ghost Rider was HORRENDOUS and not in a bad movie can be watchable kind of way.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I'm sorry Heel.. but F4 was horrid, I will give it that they both get better the more you watch them, but still not good... however the latest Ghost Rider was HORRENDOUS and not in a bad movie can be watchable kind of way.
I'll succeed on Rise of the Silver Surfer but the first one was boss. Julian McMahon killed as Dr. Doom.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
I liked the F4 films, but my point is they aren't canon with any other Marvel series, therefore Marvel can get away with repeating actors/actresses.

But North is right, Ghost Rider is arse.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
I actually didn't mind either of the Fantastic Four movies. Were they great? Nope, but they were entertaining when they had to be and sometimes that's all I'm interested in.

Agreed with North & Dave on the GR movies though, brutal and near unwatchable pieces of crap.