Iran's election

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

chessarmy

Can you believe what happened in Iran? What kind of democracy is this?

The "Supreme Leader" already declared Ahmednajad the winner. He did it illegally since by law he is not suppose to congratulate the winner until he is certified, which he was not. What are the Iatola going to do now? Admit failure? This is a very veyr dangerous time in Iran. You are cornering a very dangerous dog and when that happens, dogs tend to bite. Dont be surprised if things get worse before they get better.

MikeRaw

It's fucked. There's really two awful things going on. First, you have the fact that no one even knows for sure who won. Really, it could be the other guy. That's a major problem. But aside from that, what's worse is the shit going on because of that. The protests are crazy. I support the protests though, I mean, people would want to know who the fuck is the actual leader, and if they think it was rigged, they should speak out. But I can se it getting ugly quickly. There's two distinct groups here, with some protesting who don't like the guy who won, and then those who are supporting Ahmadenijad (guy who won). Some serious shit could go down.

chessarmy

^ If anything, I think this shows how the US can stand as a beacon for freedom without having to bomb others into agreeing with us. For the first time in 8 years it's nice not to turn on the TV and hear people debating (seriously debating) whether it's appropriate to bomb Iran. Instead, we extended our hand, opened our ears, and let the Iranian people know that they have a friend in the west.

Reaction score
We have been wasting so much time in Iraq all these years,but I am starting to think it is actually Iran's leader who has been the worm in the apple all along. Saddam was bad no question about it, but I think this guy from Iran is going to be a REAL problem in the next few years. I think he is going to make Saddam look like a cream puff as far as evil goes. That tirade he had at the UN really got the old spider sense tingling. I've seen what I have seen, and I don't think it's gonna be good. I sense a real dangerous vibe from him.

MikeRaw

We have been wasting so much time in Iraq all these years,but I am starting to think it is actually Iran's leader who has been the worm in the apple all along. Saddam was bad no question about it, but I think this guy from Iran is going to be a REAL problem in the next few years. I think he is going to make Saddam look like a cream puff as far as evil goes. That tirade he had at the UN really got the old spider sense tingling. I've seen what I have seen, and I don't think it's gonna be good. I sense a real dangerous vibe from him.

True, but that dangerous vibe is aexactly the reason no one has blew Iran off the map yet. If there was ever a war between Iran and the US, the US would squash them easily, but Iran would get a few licks in, especially at the start, which is why I think no one has any interest in fucking with them. Their leader has a few screws loose.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
It's fucked. There's really two awful things going on. First, you have the fact that no one even knows for sure who won. Really, it could be the other guy. That's a major problem. But aside from that, what's worse is the shit going on because of that. The protests are crazy. I support the protests though, I mean, people would want to know who the fuck is the actual leader, and if they think it was rigged, they should speak out. But I can se it getting ugly quickly. There's two distinct groups here, with some protesting who don't like the guy who won, and then those who are supporting Ahmadenijad (guy who won). Some serious shit could go down.

I read in a news report that a a vote counter from Iran leaked information that says the other guy won by over 4 million votes... I honestly have no fucking idea how to handle this situation. Were already in Afghanistan and Iraq, and we have troops in South Korea and all over the place really, and now we might invade Iran? I don't know. If we do nothing many pro US teens are goona get killed. If we do do something this war in the middle east will probably be extended another 10 years.

MikeRaw

and now we might invade Iran?
Where'd you hear that? I've heard nothing of it. This isn't a reason to get involved, lol. I haven't heard anyone mention it, and I doubt we will. It's their own problem, with their own election. If there was a fixed election over here (Canada or US) another country sure as hell wouldn't jump in. Leave it to them to fix themselves. People should've learnt that from Iraq.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
I'm just saying you know what if, we seem to like to jump in all the time and I just kinda figured we were thinking about it.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
one more proof democracy isn't for them.
what do you think would happen if the other guy is declared winner?
Ahmadinejad supporters would riot. There is not a right pick, let them kill each other.

Invade777

Reaction score
Well the one guy won by 4 million votes who knows what the hell is gonna happen now

Reaction score
True, but that dangerous vibe is aexactly the reason no one has blew Iran off the map yet. If there was ever a war between Iran and the US, the US would squash them easily, but Iran would get a few licks in, especially at the start, which is why I think no one has any interest in fucking with them. Their leader has a few screws loose.

Exactly the very same reason we don't fuck with N. Korea either. Kim Jong Il is bad news too. Lewis Black says N. Korea is where the monkey monsters from The Wizard Of Oz came from.

the dark knight

i honestly wish they get nuked by the fat people. consdering their secret partnership however, that may not happen.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
You can't have democracy in the middle east. Because whoever wins the other half break out into riots. You don't have that crap going on in America. A democrat wins and the republicans throws a shit fit but they don't go out and start burning cars and flags and killing people in the streets and suicide bombing office buildings.

Maybe I'd give two fucks if a middle eastern country actually held an election without someone getting beheaded for once.

the dark knight

You can't have democracy in the middle east. Because whoever wins the other half break out into riots. You don't have that crap going on in America. A democrat wins and the republicans throws a shit fit but they don't go out and start burning cars and flags and killing people in the streets and suicide bombing office buildings.

Maybe I'd give two fucks if a middle eastern country actually held an election without someone getting beheaded for once.
so you really think you have what you like to call "democracy" in your country?

edit-

on 2nd thought, its not worth teh arguing.