iPhone 4

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jachson

Reaction score
Hoesntly it's preference. I've used the iPhone ever since the first one came out and kept updating ever since then to the new ones. I tried out LG's, BlackBerry's, HTC's and Nokia's, but none have compared to the iPhone. Once you go iPhone, you can't go back. Lmfao.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Meh, the iPhones seem good and all, but I don't need one. I have an ipod and and a cell phone, what do I need an iPhone for?

Kizza

Reaction score
Meh, the iPhones seem good and all, but I don't need one. I have an ipod and and a cell phone, what do I need an iPhone for?

This x 10012103921039213

I have a HTC, and I have no problems with it whatsoever, besides it taking 3 minutes to load the sim and then the Android operating system, but it's clean, easy to use and shit. iPhone's are more expensive, and for what purpose? You can get bigger ipods and a phone for a smaller price than an iPhone.

Lil' Woj21

Reaction score
The HTC is a very good phone. One of my friends has it and its very nice and the Touchscreen is perfect. I wanna try the Droid phone for Verizon. It looks pretty good and I just want it because i wanna be the only one of my friends who has it. But I hear alot of bad crap about the iPhone so hopefully Apple stepped their shit up and fixed the problems.

As of right now to me i think it goes as HTC>Droid>iPhone.