Internet Bullies, the Law's Coming for Ya!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JurassicBonez

Reaction score

Kizza

Society needs a glass of harden the fuck up. Obviously thats a special case, that's fucked up, but really.

John

.. Meh, Anyone who is really negatively effected shouldnt be on a PC.

noumenon

[YT]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/i0Zr_C74DQU&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/i0Zr_C74DQU&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YT]

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
the story of the girl that died is really sad. she was being bullied by someone's mom. real mature.

but is it legal to arrest someone for speaking? you can be the biggest asshole in the world, but charging the person for posting something is lame.

Infernalblaze

Reaction score
all i have to say is that there are going to be special cases but if someone is being a bully to you online just dont go onto that site anymore. or make a new screen name or get new friends lol. kids these days need to toughen up and get off the computer and go outside lol cause the internet isnt real life

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Kids probably spend alot of time online in order to escape from the bullying and pressure of real life. So they probably don't have very tough skins in the first place. lol

Also, just telling alot of these kids "you need to suck it up" that isn't going to help anyone. Maybe just drive them further over the edge. Kids just need to be taught that not everyone is going to like you, sometimes they will outright hate you. But they cannot control your life, and how you roll with the punches is going to be on you. If you choose the path of suicide, you can't blame the bullies for choices that you make.