International Wrestling Alliance

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

jbush2008

Reaction score
International Wrestling Alliance Xplosion Debut!

IWA Impact

IWA Xplosion Opening Video

Tenay: Well everyone you wanted and now we are delivering.
Jeremy Borash: This is will be the greatest promotion out there.
Heyman: I haven't felt so excited since the original ECW.

( Eric Bischoff is in the ring with Jim Cornette )

Eric Bischoff:Tonight we will have a 20 man Battle Royal for The IWA World Heavyweight Championship. This man standing next to me has managed the likes of: Owen Hart, Vader, The Midnight Express, Jeff Jarrett, and Yokozuna. And he can add Director of Authority to his record the man the new boss for Xplosion. James E Cornette.

Eric Bischoff hands the mic to Jim Cornette and leaves the ring.

Jim Cornette: Folks I'm not all about talk here. I came here to prove that we are better than WWE. We are better than any wrestling promotion. That we are the future. So to kick things off tonight a 4 way Dance for the X Division Championship.

( Jim Cornette leaves the ring. )

X Division Championship:
Jushin Liger vs Samoa Joe vs Christopher Daniels vs Masahiro Chono

Chono starts off by bodyslaming Samoa Joe. Joe gets back up and forearms Chono. Daniels suplexs Liger. Joe throws Daniels to the rope and does a running dropkick. Chono and Liger are battling out at ringside. Joe then flies threw the ropes and does a suicide dive. Chono then goes over the baricade onto an audience member. Jushin Thunder Liger then does a Shooting Star Press onto Chono on the other side of the barricade. Crowd starts to chant IWA, IWA, IWA. Joe then throws Christopher Daniels in the ring. He puts Daniels on the top rope and goes for the Muscle Buster. Christopher Daniels then reverses it into a neck breaker. He then picks up Joe and does an Angel's Wings. And only gets a two count. Jushin then does a springbord into a hurricarana to Christopher Daniels. Liger then puts Daniels on the top rope and goes for a superplex. But Chono then puts Liger on his shoulder Daniels then goes for a clothesline on Liger. Liger before getting hit turns it into a hurricarana pin; for the elimination. When Christopher Daniels missed the clothsline. Joe picked up Daniels and does a Muscle Buster for the elimination. Jushin "Thunder" Liger and Samoa Joe look at each other. The crowd goes wild They Lock up Joe gets Liger in a side headlock Liger then does grabs Joe's hair and throws him down. Liger then does a standing star press. But gets a 2 count. Joe gets up, Liger then does a step up enzuguri. Liger then picks up Joe and does C.T.B for the win. Jushin Liger

Mike Tenay: Awesome match fans, A true classic.
Heyman: That was a match that people will soon not forget

Backstage Interview by Shane Douglas /w Kurt Angle:
Douglas: Angle do you think you will win tonights 20 Man Battle Royal for the IWA World Heavyweight Championship.
Angle: Damn right im going to win. And all these rumors about Brock Lesnar coming to IWA, he won't show up because he knows I could kick his ass. Im going to go out their and do my thing and win unlike you Brock Lesnar against Frank Mir at UFC 81.

COMMERCIAL

AMW vs. Team 3D
Brother Ray starts the match off with Chris Harris. He kicks Harris in the stomach. He throws him to the turnbuckle and tags in Devon. Devon then trys to scoop slam Chris Harris. Chris Harris reverses it into a russian leg sweep. Harris tags in James Storm, Storm then throws Devon to the rope into a flapjack. He then picks up Devon but turns it into a Saving Grace. Harris then trys to come in and stop the count. But Brother Ray stops him from breaking the count. Team 3D

First Blood Match
Sabu vs Black Reign
Sabu while coming down the ramp is attacked by Black Reign with a lead pipe. Sabu falls down and Black Reign then beats Sabu in the back. Black Reign then throws to the ring steps. Black Reign then gets a barbed wire baseball bat and starts to rub it against Sabu's head. Sabu starts to bleed then Black Reign gets the bag of thumb tacs. Then dumps them on the floor; Sabu then gets scoopslamed on the tacs. Officials then came out and stopped Black Reign to horrible damage. Black Reign

Awesome Kong vs. Angelina Love
Awesome Kong starts off the match by a clothsline to Angelina Love. Awesome then does a powerbomb for the win. Awesome Kong

COMMERCIAL

IWA World Heavyweight Championship
20 Man Battle Royal

Entry: Eliminated By:
1. Alex Shelly ;Tomko
2. Tomko ;Samoa Joe
3. Hernandez ;Tomko
4. Samoa Joe ;Abyss
5. Nigel McGuinness ;Abyss
6. Christopher Daniels ;Hernandez
7. Homicide ;Hernandez
8. AJ Styles ;Samoa Joe
9. Rick Steiner ;Hernandez
10. Booker T ;Rick Steiner
11. Black Reign ;Sabu hit him with chair; he goes over top rope
12. Abyss ;Christian Cage, Rick Steiner, Tomko
13. RVD ;Jeff Jarrett
14. Sting WINNER
15. Christian Cage ;Chris Harris
16. Jeff Jarrett ;Rhino
17. Rhino ;Kurt Angle
18. Chris Harris ;Kurt Angle
19. Scott Steiner ;Kurt Angle
20. Kurt Angle ;Brock Lesnar comes in and eliminates Angle

Brock Lesnar came out during the match does a F-5 and throws Kurt Angle over the top rope. Then does a F-5 threw the announce table.

Heyman: Lesnar, Lesnar damit he destroyed Kurt Angle.
Mike Tenay: Kurt Angle is not moving, We need some help!
Jeremy Borash: This is serious guys. That was totally not called for.

xImpulsive

Reaction score
Nice backstory, short and to the point. I like the titles but it would be nice to explain how the champions became champions.

A roster would be nice too

Good start though

djprimetime

Reaction score
im not to familiar with ROH or New Japan so could you post a roster

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

cool, go njpw! think you may have to cut your roster as time goes on, but should be good to see how you book the japanese wrestlers

The Anigma

Reaction score
This looks very interesting. I love the backstory, it's short and to the point like Impulsive said and I think your roster looks great. I'm not too familiar with ROH and NJPW but I have seen the wrestlers on your roster one time or another and I'm looking forward to see where this goes.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
Good backstory, looking forward to see what you can do with the roster. Sucks to see Aries, Romero, Richards, and Angelina Love get released, they could've been helpful (just threw Angelina in there just because she's hot.)

djprimetime

Reaction score
Why do you have 12 names in a 8-man tournament?

Qwake

why did you release sonjay dutt, austin aries, petey williams and velvet sky lol

jbush2008

Reaction score
I felt I had to much talent. Most of those men and women are very talented but i did not want to waste their skills by not using them properly. The first show should be up monday 9, 2008. The bracket is suppose to be 12 man.