• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Interesting tweet from Nia Jax, implying sexual improprieties by higher-ups and talent blackmailing them

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION

And yes, I know it's Botchy McAntivax, but I feel there is something here given the recent state of women's wrestling in WWE

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
She’s just jealous she wasn’t any good and got released after spending way too long there and now is firing back with the classic “she must be sleeping with someone to have that job and/or position.”

It’s funny that men often get accused the most of that type of behavior, but you’ll find women spread these rumors more often than not themselves.

Sabretooth

idk if she's referring to herself cause she was one of the top women on the roster her whole run or if she's referring to others.

Kross Rhodes

That being said, more power to someone if they can seduce Johnny Ace into the sack and get job security.

You know he’s the type to easily fall for it. :punklol

Sounds from her accusation it’s more of them blackmailing him situation than it is him abusing his power and saying they have to sleep with him.

So if that’s the case, I honestly don’t care.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
I saw she had posted some black eye pic but tagging the fbi but i think she took it down. I think she has some issues. Probably is some nefarious dealings/politcis backstage but this feels like just cryptic shade throwing. seems shes not a fan of mandy, either as she was accusing her of being racist or some shit. wild stuff, mb she got dat covid brain

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
That being said, more power to someone if they can seduce Johnny Ace into the sack and get job security.

You know he’s the type to easily fall for it. :punklol

Sounds from her accusation it’s more of them blackmailing him situation than it is him abusing his power and saying they have to sleep with him.

So if that’s the case, I honestly don’t care.
thats kind of how I loosely interpreted it as well, which ya I mean, he's a worm so if women are using it as a reverse blackmail or jedi mind trick, i cant really fault the women themselves. he's the pig lol

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
like the more I think about it, why the fuck should the other women on the roster be put on blast because there's a few male degenerates running higher up positions. i dont understand how thats their fault lol

Kross Rhodes

thats kind of how I loosely interpreted it as well, which ya I mean, he's a worm so if women are using it as a reverse blackmail or jedi mind trick, i cant really fault the women themselves. he's the pig lol
Yeah, and I don’t even care about Johnny. I’ve never seen sex as big of a deal as some people do. If the women are initiating the encounters, and Ace never as their boss coerces it by threatening their job or screen time or anything that takes away their ability to consent, it’s whatever to me.

Kross Rhodes

like the more I think about it, why the fuck should the other women on the roster be put on blast because there's a few male degenerates running higher up positions. i dont understand how thats their fault lol
It’s women tearing other women down. Like I said it’s the classic she’s doing better than me, must be sleeping her way to the top. It’s as old as time.

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
It’s women tearing other women down. Like I said it’s the classic she’s doing better than me, must be sleeping her way to the top. It’s as old as time.
This gave me flashbacks of how the Tessa Blanchard situation began

Kross Rhodes

This gave me flashbacks of how the Tessa Blanchard situation began

Don’t get me started. She’s about to main event a mainstream wrestling PPV and become one of the first women to hold a major promotion’s world title…

How can I derail this as fast and easily as possible.