Ink Master

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Watching Ink Master, this show is a hell of a lot better than LA Ink and Miami Ink and NYC Ink... There is a real contest here, however, they used falsified information from the website and their advertisements...

On their advertisements before the season started, they made the show out to be as if it were a handful of beginners in a contest, and when the season started, i realized these people were all professionals in their own setting, being put into a contest that will define professional to the judges setting... smh...

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Watching Ink Master, this show is a hell of a lot better than LA Ink and Miami Ink and NYC Ink...

It's sad that there's actually four shows on television about tattoo shops. What the hell has society come to?

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
As much as I like tattoos, (and I have seen LA Ink and Miami Ink a couple of times) reality shows suck plain and simple. Regardless of what goes on, they are all fake. Just read the ending credits. If it were a real reality show, would they have writers and script supervisors?

Reaction score
As much as I like tattoos, (and I have seen LA Ink and Miami Ink a couple of times) reality shows suck plain and simple. Regardless of what goes on, they are all fake. Just read the ending credits. If it were a real reality show, would they have writers and script supervisors?

Pretty much, but once you get past the fake drama and shit, seeing people idea brought to life by amazing tattoo artists never gets old to me. When it gets to the point LA/Miami Ink did to were the drama was 99% of the show and the other 1% was tattooing thats when it gets annoying.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
I actually quite like this show. Navarro doesn't show as much charisma as he could, but that's just a minor fault. Personally I feel they should have kept Al Fliction around, because he was at least someone who would make people interested because of his ego, plus he was a better tattoo artist than a lot of people. Now I'm rooting for Tommy, and I like Shane too, but.... I'm still going Tommy.

Ink Master has become an important part of my Tuesday night line-up, featuring Tosh.0, Key and Peele, and Ink Master.