"Injury update" on Vinnie Mac

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
During the Performance Review of Paul Heyman from Vince McMahon, it was revealed that Heyman has been in cohoots with both Brad Maddox and The Shield for quite some time to keep the WWE Championship on CM Punk.
Just before Heyman was about to be fired, Brock Lesnar returned, executing his F5 finisher on McMahon.

WWE.com released breaking news that McMahon has suffered a broken pelvis at the hands of Brock Lesnar. No word if this is a legitimate injury or part of a storyline.

Broken pelvis? Vince gonna poop in a bag. :cornette:

Read more

Mustafar Reginald

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
So that's what ended up happening on Raw? I think I just lost the rest of the very little interest I've had in current day WWE.

Also, laughed pretty hard at Vince's injury.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Could see it being a legit injury, I think he did land on his pelvis. I hear it sucks to have a broken pelvis, hard to move and all.