Indy Wrestling DVD thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
This thread will be used to discuss indy wrestling DVDs. You can discuss up and coming DVDs, ones you own and ones you want. You can rate them and review them.

Enjoy. Currently watching ROH's reclamation night DVD. Will write up a short review once done.

Punk_Axel_Ziggler_Fan

The Artiste
Reaction score
Only indy DVD I've got is ROH's "CM Punk: The Second City Saint". Basically a 2 disc set of Punk's best ROH matches and promos. Almost as good as his BITW DVD.

Varus

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
So glad PWG finally announced "Is your body ready?" Should get it by Friday

TKK

Reaction score
Rewatched Death Before Dishonor III the other day, still believe that the roster they had back then was the strongest roster in wrestling history.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Just finished ROH's Bryan Danielson: Rise to Glory DVD. It was a collection of his best and most memorable matches from Bryan's ROH career. On it was the matches against Spanky at the American super jrs tournament, against James Gibson for the ROH title, vs McGuinness at Unified, vs Kenta for the title, vs Morishima for the title and vs Tyler Black (Seth Rollins). All matches were real good but my two personal favorites were vs McGuinness and vs Morishima. Both those matches were really really good.

Solid DVD. Highly recommended.

Sackfist

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.robmaniac.com
Just finished ROH's Bryan Danielson: Rise to Glory DVD. It was a collection of his best and most memorable matches from Bryan's ROH career. On it was the matches against Spanky at the American super jrs tournament, against James Gibson for the ROH title, vs McGuinness at Unified, vs Kenta for the title, vs Morishima for the title and vs Tyler Black (Seth Rollins). All matches were real good but my two personal favorites were vs McGuinness and vs Morishima. Both those matches were really really good.

Solid DVD. Highly recommended.

How many matches in total on it?

TheTreeFrog

Jobber
Reaction score
Did anybody that ordered PWG Is your Body Ready get it yet? I am so anxious to see it.

Varus

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Is it good? I'm going to sit down and watch it this week sometime.

I didn't feel like watching it today, one of those lazy type days. I'll probably watch it tomorrow morning.

TheTreeFrog

Jobber
Reaction score
I just finished PWG: Is Your Body Ready, and it was great. My favorite match was Young Bucks vs. AR Fox and Del Sol. The Main Event wasn't amazing but it was still good. Every other match was solid. Steen vs. Younger was kinda a let down for me because the preview was made the match look awesome but it wasn't really that special. Anyways i'd rate the entire show a 7.5/10.

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
PWG DDT4 2013 was really good, Steenerico reunion was hilarious and Bucks Vs Steenerico was awesome.

Reactions: TheTreeFrog

TheTreeFrog

Jobber
Reaction score
So did anybody get to watch PWG: Is Your Body Ready yet? I'm eager to see what everybody's thoughts on the show were.