Indy Wrassler signed to the WWE!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
Drake Younger has been signed to the WWE supposedly.
It's everywhere on Facebook, I don't know if it's there for everyone else.
All Pro Wrestling sent out the following press release tonight:

All Pro Wrestling is elated to announce that former APW World-Wide Internet Champion and current #1 Contender for the APW Universal Heavyweight Championship, Drake Younger was offered and has officially signed a contract with WWE.

Having wrestled all over the planet for the most credible organizations and outfits -- Drake Younger's lifelong journey has finally paid off. However, not before punching in for one last match in the Bay Area. Drake Younger will challenge Adam Thornstowe for the APW Universal Heavyweight Championship on Saturday March 15th at #BayshoreBash.

Can the kid from Indianapolis, Indiana obtain one of professional wrestling's most respected accolades? Or will Reno, Nevada's "Rock Legend SCUM" Adam Thornstowe retain for a record setting 337 consecutive days as APW Universal Heavyweight Champion?

FIND OUT LIVE!

All Pro Wrestling presents #BayshoreBash LIVE from the Bayshore Community Center. 450 Martin St. Daly City, CA - 6:00PM

#PMA #WWE #APW #WWENetwork #Raw #DrakeYounger

I love Drake. He's just a ball of energy.
6e51bfa1317aa8f452f62136b0e74745.png

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
I was hoping for Prince Devitt news :sad: However, I do look forward to Drake if he actually did sign.

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
I was hoping for Prince Devitt news :sad: However, I do look forward to Drake if he actually did sign.
I'm currently awaiting for other Dirtsheet sites to confirm this to be honest lol

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score

THG?

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Great stuff for him, he deserves it, basically turning his life around. We'll see what the future holds for him.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Thought it was Drake Bell. My hopes are crushed.