Indy night # 1! DGUSA Open the Golden Gate 2012 discussion thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Ya I know I expected him to thrive in the hardcore environment though but he just didn't you know?

Great to see Taylor is staying <3
I think it is less environment and more opponent. From what I can gather he has tried to distance himself from the typical CZW style for a while so that he could have higher chances of being picked up by the E. And while he isn't a horrible wrestler he needs the right opponent to guide him and Fox is no ring general.

Stopspot

Reaction score
This is the ending from Evolve 10. The last show in the ECW arena ever running as intermission.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Gotta admit this has been a great idea so far, discussing wrestling with a pair of bad ass smarks and beer is dope.

Stopspot

Reaction score
So Evolve has a working relationship with DGUSA is its style different to DGUSA?
Gabe runs both companies and they share rosters. Evolve has less Japanese wrestlers. There are more Evolve events than DGUSA events in a year. Evolve also focuses alot on wrestling as a sport. They used to focus on win/loss records but they are reworking the concept now and are gonna show off a new identity on the May 20 show.

Stopspot

Reaction score
Todd Gordon clothesline ftw.