Indonesian Boy Smokes 40 Cigarettes A Day

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

chessarmy

Reaction score
That kid won't live past the age of 10

Reaction score
Like seriously. you wanna fuck your life up that early and your gonna be bitching and moaning when you cant breathe. OH WELL...........

I highly doubt a 2 year old has the intellectual capacity to understand the concept of future consequences in itself, much less the risk of cancer and lung damage.

You should chastise the ignorant, shitty parents, not the innocent 2 year old who is getting screwed out of a healthy life.

maty619

Reaction score
That kid would be cute thinking he's a gangsta' if I didn't know he was killing himself, he'll be dead by 5 let alone 10, how can you let your kid do that?!

Lil' Woj21

Reaction score
First of alll when i was two years old i knew what shit was wrong and what shit was right. So yeah. And second of all who said i wasnt blaming the parents. They both take blame for it.

Reaction score
You must be a one in a million person then to be able to have to the ability to reflect upon memories at two years old. I highly doubt you remember jackshit from when you were two, but if you do, you should probably go to a research center so your amazing brain can be studied.

Even IF you could though, you knew what's wrong and right because your parents, or whoever was your caretaker, taught you what's wrong and right.

How can you possibly blame the 2 year old for doing this? He got something stuck in his mouth that made him feel good. What 2 year old isn't going to want to do something that makes him feel good? That's what the brain is designed for at such an early age - maximize pleasure, minimize discomfort.

Lil' Woj21

Reaction score
Well look where were at and look where their at. We are in United States of America and they are in Indonesia.... So much shit is done differently here then there. PLAIN AND SIMPLE.

And i remember alot when i was two...............

Reaction score
Well look where were at and look where their at. We are in United States of America and they are in Indonesia.... So much shit is done differently here then there. PLAIN AND SIMPLE.

Ooookay. We live in America; they live in Indonesia. What are you trying to say with that statement?

:flag_usa:

Lil' Woj21

Reaction score
Indonesia dont have much "LAWS" like the US has. People cant smoke till there 18 here. But yes i still see people in the United States smoking at like 14 years old. But shit thats still better then 2 years old. Obviously people over there dont really give a shit what goes on.