Indie Promotion War?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
I got to thinking as everybody remembers Czw and Roh had a independent cross promotion war this past year. Who would be some other company's you would like to see go at it? Now remember were talking independent. In other words no wwe or tna! :sneaky:

Montana

This isnt that creative, but PWG vs Roh. East meets West. It wouldnt really be that hard seeing that most of PWG's top talent is in ROH, or has appeared. I think it could lead to better exposure in each other regions.

therazar

Reaction score
maybe a west coast east coast thing have guys like Super Dragon Puma and some guys vs people like ruckus jack evans and guys who appear more on east coast

therazar

Reaction score
Dragon gate isnt indie, they arent even in america.

ROH and PWG would seems like the best war imo.

Dragon gate is independent wrestling company just because there not in america doesn't mean there not indy