Incubus signs new deal, return imminent.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
The group 'Incubus' is set to return to the studio to record more music after a deal with Island Records was made.. With this return to the studio after being on a hiatus from live shows to work on recordings will most likely come a return to the live circuit for at least one more tour if not a few more.. Incubus' last deal with Epic ended in 2012 so they have just been using the home studio for their more recent work.

With the announcement of their new deal came the announcement that they are planning to release two new EPs for this upcoming year aka 2015.

Personally I'm pretty excited, I'm an Incubus fan; granted I didn't care much for most of the music they made during their end run with Epic.. hopefully the new music isn't shitty and they kind of revert back to their older style.

371b0a51e0d7c10af7d7ba31e0a633d4.png

http://radio.com/2014/12/18/incubus-two-new-eps-music-2015/

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
If it's more of the most recent crap then LAME. If they go back to their roots like on the EP and first album I'll be listening to it. I LOVED those first couple of albums. Then he cut his dreads off and it all went downhill IMO.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
If it's more of the most recent crap then LAME. If they go back to their roots like on the EP and first album I'll be listening to it. I LOVED those first couple of albums. Then he cut his dreads off and it all went downhill IMO.
Someone get them some good drugs then.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
One of my favs from the early days. So much better than their modern crap.