Promo Inception

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TMBS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
VVR7eLH
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
LH0JziR
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
kane

A vignette begins to play showing the back of a man kneeling down in a dark, run down room. He listens to the music as he kneels there still as stone. The music begins to cut out, and the man leaps up like a wild dog. He sneers and growls as he quickly turns to a rotten wooden stair banister. He begins punching the planks of wood in half as his knuckles tear and begin to pour red blood. He turns to the camera with a growl as he licks the cuts clean.
tumblr_n29678zR6B1qhjbxeo2_250.gif

Do you like bleeding? Does it make you feel ill? Does it make you sick?
I like bleeding. I like feeling hurt. I like feeling alive.

The man then wickedly laughs as he frantically looks around the room before staring deep into the other corner, but there is nothing there. He starts to nod and chuckle some more.

Yes. That's right. I forgot what I was saying.

He then turns back to the camera and stops smiling.

Supreme International Wrestling. If you want blood. You want me. I have never lost a fight in my life. I am unbeatable. I am a real warrior. I don't shake hands. I don't smile. I don't joke. All I do is win. If anyone wants to find that out, they will when my boot hits you in the face. You will gargle your blood and chew on your teeth.

The man then leans into the camera and hides his mouth as he whispers.

I will leave you worse than the martians man. Those guys will cut you up and leave trackers in you. I have seen it. You don't want to talk about them because they hear everything.

He then walks around the room slowly as he raises his voice.

There is nothing going on here!

A distant voice yells shut up from afar as the man then kicks the wall in retaliation.

I have had enough of this place. SIW we will be there soon. Thats right. I'm not alone. I got all my friends here with me.

Don't try hiding from the Zealot.

Last edited:
Reactions: Roadster