In defense of SKY Box Office

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Why are fans in the UK buying WWE network?

Why watch on a computer, when you can watch on the old box. The last thing a lad needs after coming in from a night on the lash is to be fannying around with a laptop. Loggin in and all that bollocks. Plus, the quality off WWE on a computer is crap, and its harder to watch with others, and you cant even convert it to VHS.

At the end of the day, plnking down 15 quid to wathc on the telly, is your best bet

Simple as that.

• Haha
Reactions: Red Rain

Punk_Axel_Ziggler_Fan

The Artiste
Reaction score

Why watch on a computer, when you can watch on the old box. The last thing a lad needs after coming in from a night on the lash is to be fannying around with a laptop. Loggin in and all that bollocks. Plus, the quality off WWE on a computer is crap, and its harder to watch with others, and you cant even convert it to VHS.

At the end of the day, plnking down 15 quid to wathc on the telly, is your best bet

Simple as that.

I don't watch it on a PC, I watch the WWE Network on my XBOX One. The quality is fine and I can hook it up to my plasma screen TV.

Majour

Filthy Creep
Reaction score
The quality on XBox One is really good. And also there's the added bonus of the Network exclusive ppv's.

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Yeah, but what happens if the internet goes down.

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Consoles cost too much, and are friverlous anyway. So whats the bloody point.

You cant trust the internet, at the end of the day.

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Consoles cost too much, and are friverlous anyway. So whats the bloody point.

You cant trust the internet, at the end of the day.

• Haha

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
They add stuff thats not needed.

Like twitter, and silly shows about wenches. At the end of the day, just stick it on box office and the telly, and you are off the the races

Lackin

I'm a F'kn Mark - It's my real name.
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e

Simple as that.

Defence of the Network:

>Watch it on tablet, phone, console, laptop, tv
>Cheaper than SBO
>On Demand Content

Forrest OAKADA

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
At the end of the day, why pay 15 quid for a event that may not be any good when you can pay less for that event online? Why even pay for the event, which could be frivolus in the end, when you can get something better that you'll enjoy?

At the end of the day, purchasing it online for extra things than just 15 pounds for a week is your best bet, at the end of the day.

Reactions: Green Jesus

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
At the end of the day, I just don't get the point

I have all the old shows anyway, as I was smart enough to tape the shows every week. Just slap down 15 quid to watch on the box. No silly contracts, or vacous add-ons. It does what it says on the tin.

Why the love for the internet. Its good to go on every few weeks, but not to watch stuff on.

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
At the end of the day, I just don't get the point

I have all the old shows anyway, as I was smart enough to tape the shows every week. Just slap down 15 quid to watch on the box. No silly contracts, or vacous add-ons. It does what it says on the tin.

Why the love for the internet. Its good to go on every few weeks, but not to watch stuff on.

• Haha

Forrest OAKADA

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
At the end of the day, some of us didn't watch wrestling back in those ages, so the network and the internet is where we watch that stuff. Plus, VHS' have become frivolous in recent years to DVDs and what not.

At the end of the day, wouldn't you rather spend that 15 quid down the boozer and talking to the lads and ladys over a cheeky pint?

• Haha