In all honesty, who really deserves the WWE championship ?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CM CRUNK

The Artiste
Reaction score
Evening :eek:tunga:

So, after seeing a few threads complaining about Rybotch getting another title shot :smug: .

Thought I'd ask the question, Who do you think DESERVES to be WWE champion, cause I know for sure Rybotch doesnt deserve it, not after being in the main roster for 5 minutes.

I'm more than happy for CM Punk to continue to be champion, but for the love of god I hope they dont give the title to The Rock, who in my opinion deserves it less than Ryboth. Why should Rock be allowed in one PPV a year to win the title then bugger off to do a film ?

Anyway, Discuss:pity:

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Based on entertainment value and high level ring work.. The best in the world...Daniel Bryan.

CM CRUNK

The Artiste
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
Based on entertainment value and high level ring work.. The best in the world...Daniel Bryan.

I'd be shitting rainbows if they made bryan Champ :eek:tunga:
But I just dont see it happening :upset:

Stopspot said:

One more thing Stopspot, WTF is going on in your Sig ?

Is that Earl Hebner ? :pity:

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Bryan for sure.

Also think that Miz and Barrett would make good WWE champs Barrett just needs WWE to get his gimmick spot on as like others have mentioned it's not perfect yet something doesn't quite fir. I liked it at first but under closer scrutiny I found flaws.

BaraaKhalaf92

Champion
Reaction score
In my dream fantasy land, Punk should retain at TLC, beat The Rock CLEAN at the Royal Rumble while Daniel Bryan wins the Royal Rumble match.....

Punk would go on to face Cena at WrestleMnia while Bryan challanges Wade Barrett for the WH championship....

Punk beats Cena CLEAN & Bryan beats Wade, then a 60 minutes Ironman unification match for the 2 world titles between Daniel & Punk.....

After a classic 60 minutes , Ziggler comes in cash in his briefcase on the winner to become the undisputed WWE Champion ending 10 years of the brand split.....

Too good for reality though :sad:

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
CM CRUNK said:
One more thing Stopspot, WTF is going on in your Sig ?

Is that Earl Hebner ? :pity:

Yes it is Boss Hebner.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
BaraaKhalaf92 said:
In my dream fantasy land, Punk should retain at TLC, beat The Rock CLEAN at the Royal Rumble while Daniel Bryan wins the Royal Rumble match.....

Punk would go on to face Cena at WrestleMnia while Bryan challanges Wade Barrett for the WH championship....

Punk beats Cena CLEAN & Bryan beats Wade, then a 60 minutes Ironman unification match for the 2 world titles between Daniel & Punk.....

After a classic 60 minutes , Ziggler comes in cash in his briefcase on the winner to become the undisputed WWE Champion ending 10 years of the brand split.....

Too good for reality though :sad:

I'd mark...

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Daniel Bryan, CM Punk, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Christian, and John Cena.