• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

iMPACT! your vote!!

Moonlight Drive

Where's the 'whole show was awful/Fire Russo' option? :shifty:

seX-Power

I voted Sarah Palin's appearance. Make the fools who actually watch TNA suffer. :shifty:

PeepShow

lmao @ people thinking that these types of polls are actually real.

EDIT- rofl, Sucide's appearence is in the lead. Yeah, totally not fake. :rolleyes:

J

It would have been cool. Had he not botches the D.O.A. lmao. Melina did it better than "Suicide" did. Lmao.

-TJ-

D.O.A botched to look like a sunset flip.... oh wait... :shifty:

Hometown Kid

Yeah it's basically the same as Melina's and Trevor Murdoch's version. Thank God it was Chris Sabin he botched it on and not Eric Young or he would have broken his neck.

This poll is stupid. Don't fire Russo, banish him. lol at Storm having to put over Dutch Mantel in his Rough Cut. :nonono:

Suicide is only in the lead because the Guns were involved. :shifty:

C4

Like our voting is going to make them think otherwise :rolleyes:

But then again, the mysterious "IMPACT!" debut of Suicide is my choice.

TK.GFX

Yeah it's basically the same as Melina's and Trevor Murdoch's version. Thank God it was Chris Sabin he botched it on and not Eric Young or he would have broken his neck.

This poll is stupid. Don't fire Russo, banish him. lol at Storm having to put over Dutch Mantel in his Rough Cut. :nonono:

Suicide is only in the lead because the Guns were involved. :shifty:

Of course.

I almost laughed with Suicide botched his appearently amazing finisher. I find the fact that a WWE Diva currently uses the same move rather humorous as well.

Now, I'll admit, the sunetflip powerbomb is an awesome move, but TNA really over-hyped the move in the game (plus they added abunch of uneeded tilt-whirls and stuff like that leading into it, which made me hate the whole thing), and I'd imagine that they're going to hype it up alot on Impact aswell. When a overweight redneck, and a WWE Diva do the same move, Suicide's finisher just doesn't seem all that amazing.

The Ripper

You people bash TNA all the time, let them know what you're complaining about! Now is your chance to show TNA what you want, and what you don't want. Vote for your favorite moments/matches from this past Thursday night's edition of iMPACT!

http://www.tnawrestling.com/content/view/1212/84/

How exactly is this supose to tell TNA what we don't want to see?

This just tells them what people liked the most. So TNA takes what people liked does it more which means people will then hate it but still throws in everything else that didn't win a pointless poll.

And is it me or does this make TNA a little desprate to know what people want so that they will tune in to see it more.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I'm just going to say that having a sunset flip as your finisher is lawlz.

Suicide is crap. The fact that he's leading the voting shows that this shit is rigged.

seX-Power

Suicide should be honoured to have the same finisher as Melina.

<3 Melina

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I feel like I'm getting dumber by watching half of the shit they've put on the past year. Maybe the 85% of fans watch the shows over and over again, getting dumber and dumber each time.

Oh and X, it's not even Melina's finisher, is it? She has the splits thingo as her finisher.