• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Impact Wrestling *SPOILERS* taped 2/20/22

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I for one am happy as fuck for Heath in the spot for the record....not necessarily gonna defend the booking but that's beside the point. He's arguably earned it, just more to do with how weak the roster is lmao

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Truthfully Cardona outside of Impact especially GCW love that attitude and it bleeds into Impact more I'll love it even more.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Damn Cass. Can’t even say the Forbidden Door is open cause I think he burned that bridge

Idk I think he could go back. He seems to have really cleaned himself up, he's teaming with nZo again on the indies tho...probs a bad influence

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
Moose having to defend Impact title vs. Jon G and honor no more be an intresting development especially given moose story to get to title