• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Impact Wrestling October 14, 2021 Discussion - Huge Battle Royal to take place

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Wait why does the runner up have to enter first :lol man if I'm last 3 I might just eliminate myself

What would be dumb is if a tag team is apart of the final 3. Because do you work together.. then knowing one of you has to go the distance… or… do you like decide which of you gets a chance to be last.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
I do think that's a spot they'll go for, though. A lower carder gets to like, last 4 with 3 huge guys, and goes right over the top rope because they'd rather not risk going second

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Imagine the last 3 are Moose, Morrissey and Beale and thats what Beale does :lol

Or better yet, he tries to but somehow fucks it up and accidentally eliminates one of the dudes and the other throws him out:lol

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Imagine the last 3 are Moose, Morrissey and Beale and thats what Beale does :lol

Or better yet, he tries to but somehow fucks it up and accidentally eliminates one of the dudes and the other throws him out:lol
This this doesn’t happen, then I’m going to be very mad at you

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION

THIS is why you're the booker and I'm not