• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Impact Wrestling LIVE Discussion Thread (8/29/13)

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Sting is not allowed to fight for the TNA Championship EVER AGAIN. TNA gives me headaches.

he is going to Lose anyways so who cares. They are trying to make it seem like Hulk is pulling out all of the stops against Bully but we will either see a redo of the Finger Poke or Anderson try to win the title to split A&8's

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
The new AJ Styles action figure is sexy as fuck but his abs are much more toned :lol:
No more hiding in the closet now, you've just officially come out! :lol:

Go for you. Darren Young is already proving to be such a positive role model for young kids everywhere.

Sabretooth

Go for you. Darren Young is already proving to be such a positive role model for young kids everywhere.

NO NO NO. :lol: I think a lot of men are good looking but I'm straight as an arrow

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit

Or he wants to be just like [MENTION=35]The Viper[/MENTION] who in his own right is a positive role model for young kids everywhere

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
he is going to Lose anyways so who cares. They are trying to make it seem like Hulk is pulling out all of the stops against Bully but we will either see a redo of the Finger Poke or Anderson try to win the title to split A&8's
I still care because stipulations mean nothing of you shit on them. This is right after Hulk disobeyed the ruling made TONIGHT that these were the last of the BFG series matches.

It's just a bunch of miss booked nonsense. TNA has no idea how to follow continuity whatsoever.

I bet in a few months Jo Park will challenge Manik for the X Title despite the weight limit.