• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Impact Wrestling LIVE Discussion Thread 08/23/12 (Open Fight Night)

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
I think the actual members were the ones who left on the motorcycles.

My stream died so I didn't see motorcycles but the real members were the ones that attacked Aries and Hardy in the ring near the end.

Sent from my SAMSUNG GALAXY S III using Tapatalk 2

Sabretooth

My stream died so I didn't see motorcycles but the real members were the ones that attacked Aries and Hardy in the ring near the end.

Sent from my SAMSUNG GALAXY S III using Tapatalk 2

Eight guys got on motorcycles and rode away into the night.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Just watching now, holy fuck was that AJ angle was fuckin dreadful. No payoff at all. Absolute waste of time and gives 3 of the more talented workers in the company from doing anything worthwhile.

Postman Dave

My guess for who's behind the Aces & Eights at this point is Samoa Joe.

He's been very absent from the fight, and as someone near the top of the BFG series, he'd benefit from Storm being implicated and Aries being softened up.

Sabretooth

I'd mark out if that happened. Hey joe remember two years ago when ninjas kidnapped you... That was us.

MOTHERFUCKERS!

Castiel

That would actually be the greatest thing ever to make up for one of the more embarrassing things the companies ever done. They kidnapped Joe, he agreed to be their leader from the inside and have them strike when the time was right. They always find a way in because Joe helps them and like LB said he's never really involved in the fights.