Impact Wrestling Live Discussion - October 18th, 2012

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
333333.png

Preview Thursday's huge TNA IMPACT WRESTLING broadcast on SpikeTV LIVE at 8/7! If you can't watch it on Thursday night, make sure to set your DVR to record it!

- Thursday's IMPACT will feature the aftermath of the "Bound For Glory" Pay-Per-View event! Tune in to SpikeTV for all the fallout and updates from the biggest TNA Pay-Per-View event of the year!

- Appearing will be NEW World Heavyweight Champion "The Charismatic Enigma" Jeff Hardy, who regained the title on Sunday night in the "Bound For Glory" main event! Plus, how will Austin Aries react to the defeat?

- Also at "Bound For Glory", to the total shock of Brother Ray and the entire wrestling world, DEVON was revealed with The Aces & 8s! Now that he has been exposed, what will be the fallout? What does the gang have planned next? Don't miss Thursday's broadcast!

- New champions were crowned at "Bound For Glory" as Rob Van Dam captured the X Division Championship, Hernandez and Chavo Guerrero became the new World Tag Team Champions and Tara won the Knockouts gold! The new titleholders are all scheduled to be at IMPACT this Thursday!

Plus, news on the upcoming "Turning Point" Pay-Per-View event on Sunday, November 11 from Universal Studios in Orlando! Don't miss the biggest IMPACT WRESTLING broadcast of the year on Thursday night at 8/7c LIVE on SpikeTV!
[video=youtube;srjYnYKJPWc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=srjYnYKJPWc[/video]​

No amount of alcohol in the world will allow my head to make any sense of the bolded section. It seems like TNA did a bit of a reset at BFG, so perhaps we'll get some idea of where they're heading after Thursday's show.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
I don't get how it annoys people so much. Yes, he fucked up big time a year ago, but he's been incident free since returning to the company a year ago and is one of the company's biggest draws. You can only punish someone so long in spite of making money.

Petty

If You Smell....
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
FqVfLpp
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
Favorite Sports Team
VLDeBdf
Favorite Sports Team
5HahPWE
I kinda feel the guys pain. You know being ousted because of your mistakes, and having to come back and prove yourself and people still talk bad about you.

:haters4:

The Viper

Reaction score
Hardy was also incident free until the incident a year ago. ;)

Still, I do have faith that Jeff is clean and will stay clean for the remainder of his career. Despite my comment above, he does seem hell bent on staying clean. He's earned the trust of TNA management obviously and what seems like the rest of the roster. He's a gigantic draw for the company and that's what matters. That's also why I've taken in the fact that Cena will always be in the main event in the WWE forever and get as many title shots as possible. He's their biggest draw. It makes sense. I'm a fan of Hardy. Been a fan since his heel turn 2 years ago. So, I'm hoping that he doesn't fuck up and has a good title run.

I'm in the minority here, but I wasn't a big fan of how TNA handled Aries' title run, so a change is good.

Altervers

Reaction score
I don't get how it annoys people so much. Yes, he fucked up big time a year ago, but he's been incident free since returning to the company a year ago and is one of the company's biggest draws. You can only punish someone so long in spite of making money.

I will admit i was one of those big haters on him and back then said i wish he would have been kicked out of the business and never heard from again. It was a highly troubling event for himself and wrestling as a whole. But now here we are many months later and on Sunday i found myself saying good for Jeff. Names like Scott Hall, Buff Bagwell, Scott Steiner every time you get online it seems your hearing something negative about them. Jeff though like you said has been out of the negative media scene since TNA brought him back in.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
- ImpactWrestling.com has announced that The Aces and 8s will kick off tonight's episode of Impact Wrestling: "After winning at Bound For Glory, The Aces and 8s have a message to deliver at the start of tonight's broadcast - and this time, no one can keep them out! Will Devon speak out for the first time since BFG about his role with the group? What do they have planned next? How will Hulk Hogan, Sting and Bully Ray react?"

Tonight's Impact Wrestling will also feature a celebration for Jeff Hardy after he regained the World Heavyweight Championship at Bound For Glory. Hardy plans to thank all of his fans that have supported him.

Plus, the official Twitter feed of Impact Wrestling announced that Samoa Joe will be defending the Television Championship tonight after retaining it against Magnus at Bound For Glory.

Sounds great. I'll be here tonight.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
So now Bully Ray is a face and Devon is a heel?

Sabretooth

Reaction score
So of course nobody is here.

Petty

If You Smell....
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
FqVfLpp
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
Favorite Sports Team
VLDeBdf
Favorite Sports Team
5HahPWE
Oh I'm here.

Petty

If You Smell....
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
FqVfLpp
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
Favorite Sports Team
VLDeBdf
Favorite Sports Team
5HahPWE
I'm seriously hate the Robby E gimmick. And I hate jersey shore even more.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Maybe it's because I don't watch a lot of TV, I have no idea who Jesse godderz is

Castiel

Reaction score
I used to be like you guys... then I jumped on the Robbie E bandwagon late!

"I'm Jesse from Big Brother" is that seriously his ring name? Nobody knows who he is. Fuck this guy.