• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Impact Wrestling Live Discussion - May 10th, 2012

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Sorry. The first segment was such a generic TNA opening promo that I decided to nap through it and I spent the KO's match doing other things, but now I'm here. With that said, how awful was that move by Tessmacher? No power.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
She can't hold the thing forever, as odd as it sounds, with her as champ and no viable contenders, the title actually loses value.
There are still a few KO's she hasn't faced and I'd still like to see a long term program with her and Madison TBH.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Sorry. The first segment was such a generic TNA opening promo that I decided to nap through it and I spent the KO's match doing other things, but now I'm here. With that said, how awful was that move by Tessmacher? No power.
It may have been the weakest thing EVER.

Bully Ray being classic Bully. Awesome.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit

Hey we don't need to know what you are doing with your new GF Nivea

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Really Matt? You're going to choose now to blade? Really dude?

I've seen flies take harder blows than that and walk away in tact..