• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Impact Wrestling Live Discussion - March 8th, 2012

W-olf

Awesome and say what ya want EY is good in the ring he kept it entertaining and never officially ever attacked the ladies . He even made it look fun .

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Professional wrestling no longer makes any sense to me.

What the fuck at Abyss without his mask on TV...

back to being quiet.

Castiel

Aries & Ion tonight? Odd, but I'm down! Maybe it's so they can add Shelley or something in the PPV match?

Swinny

Holy unmasked Abyss, Batman! Where the hell are they going with this? Thought the EY-ODB winning the Knockouts Tag Titles and then proposing to each other was odd enough, but that was a lot more unexpected.

Castiel

Professional wrestling no longer makes any sense to me.

What the fuck at Abyss without his mask on TV...

back to being quiet.

Abyss without his mask? Where was this? But wrestling is supposed to be fun, I'm loving watching crazy shit that involves EY mainly because it's just that, fun. It's not like he's winning world titles or anything, when did the KO tag belts ever really mean anything? They weren't going to do anything with them so this is just great.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
I think Abyss was trying to play his own father in that segment. Because for one, his name is Chris, not Joseph. Also, it looked like he was intentionally made to look old. And also, the cameraman woulda been like "whoa, Abyss, no way".. not all like "Joseph Parks, what's this about"...

I guess we'll see what they're doing.