• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Impact Wrestling LIVE Discussion - March 15th, 2012

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
333333.png

Preview Thursday's IMPACT WRESTLING broadcast on SpikeTV at 9/8c, as the road to the March 18 "Victory Road" Pay-Per-View event continues! If you can't watch it on Thursday, make sure to set your DVR so you don't miss any of the action

- World Heavyweight Champion Bobby Roode and Sting will have their contract signing - what will happen just days before Victory Road?

- What's next in the ongoing family feud between Garett Bischoff and his father Eric Bischoff?

- Mr. Anderson returns to action against Christopher Daniels

- As a preview of the PPV match, one-half of the World Tag Team Champions Samoa Joe will face Crimson

- X Division Champion Austin Aries has a special announcement

- Eric Young and ODB plan for their upcoming wedding
Sorry folks, no time for the comedic preview this week as I've been really busy as of late, but I wanted to get the LD up as quick as possible so we can all get ready for another rocking episode of Impact Wrestling. It doesn't seem like such a spectacular show on paper this week, though I understand that as its also the go home show before Victory Road on Sunday, so I'm just hoping for a strong final push. Oh and EY/ODB planning their wedding? Sounds like GOLD to me!! Can't wait to hear what Aries announcement is as well. I hope to see all of you out here rocking the house down and bringing the (mostly) positive attitude that we've come to expect in here.

Cheers!

Postman Dave

Re: Impact Wrestling Discussion - March 15th, 2012

[video=youtube;3iHq1PYvhOU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=3iHq1PYvhOU[/video]

Sabretooth

Any Austin Aries promo is good for me. I like Mr Anderson so I will enjoy his match against Daniels.

CrimsonTide

I'm pumped. I hope Abyss' "brother" ass rapes the Bischoff family

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
I loved when Roode spat on Dixie Carter, still one of my favourite moments on any recent wrestling program.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
If Gunner wasn't already Mr. Intensity, James Storm could certainly wear that title. Impact Wrestling fans fucking love him, so I hope he holds the title again very soon.

Speaking of title holder hopefuls, I do love Bully Ray...