IMPACT Wrestling Live Discussion - January 12th, 2012

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Are you joking

No. I'm fairly certain the two of us were talking about where the angle could go moments after the show ended. Is that a correct assumption Brandon?

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
No. I'm fairly certain the two of us were talking about where the angle could go moments after the show ended. Is that a correct assumption Brandon?
Fairly correct, sir. I assume we starting talking booking points literally seconds after the finish.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Fairly correct, sir. I assume we starting talking booking points literally seconds after the finish.

I'm pretty sure it was about two minutes after the show ended and the rest of the members were still yelling at their computer monitors. :lol:

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure it was about two minutes after the show ended and the rest of the members were still yelling at their computer monitors. :lol:

You we're yelling at it too. You may have talked about how it could work the day after BFG but I'm 99% sure that right after the match concluded you and Brandon were pissed

Kushikimi

Reaction score
You we're yelling at it too. You may have talked about how it could work the day after BFG but I'm 99% sure that right after the match concluded you and Brandon were pissed

You won't lose a discussion won't you?........ you either win or draw... never lose....

Reactions: 1 person

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage

Ok, I may have yelled for a second but then I came to my senses and realized that there were benefits. The majority of the IWC were bitching for weeks.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Considering I'm the biggest Kurt Angle mark on the site and possibly the IWC, I can tell you I was definitely not pissed that he retained his title.

Yep. I remember everyone still in a fret that TNA didn't give Roode the strap in his FIRST title match. Us, we were cool as cucumbers.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Ok, I may have yelled for a second but then I came to my senses and realized that there were benefits. The majority of the IWC were bitching for weeks.
the impact after BFG was when James Storm won the title so...

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Considering I'm the biggest Kurt Angle mark on the site and possibly the IWC, I can tell you I was definitely not pissed that he retained his title.

Yep. I remember everyone still in a fret that TNA didn't give Roode the strap in his FIRST title match. Us, we were cool as cucumbers.

So you still thought it was roode's time

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
the impact after BFG was when James Storm won the title so...

And your point is what? 99% of the IWC were bitching about that too while some of us around here thought it was a logical move. I don't see why you're trying to argue with me about this dude.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Damn it, Hardy looks motivated again. He's really giving me reasons not to hate him right now.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
And your point is what? 99% of the IWC were bitching about that too while some of us around here thought it was a logical move. I don't see why you're trying to argue with me about this dude.
The entire point of this argument was that you and Brandon think that if hardy wins the title it'll be terrible but I said you never know. It may work out

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
So you still thought it was roode's time

I just looked up the archive and this is my EXACT first post one minute after the PPV ended:

Well, Roode didn't win the strap but they did obviously give him a set-up for a rematch.