• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Impact Wrestling Live Discussion - February 9th, 2012

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
I can see Ray winning this to give him some sort of chance of winning on Sunday or He ends up losing the match making Roode mad

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Personally I think the best thing to do is have Roode drop it to Storm at Lockdown and then slowly move Ray into a feud with Storm that culminates in Slammiversary with Ray cheating to win, thereby giving Storm a chance to reclaim the belt again at BFG.

Sounds like a plan. Although I'd like to see a slightly longer reign from Bully Ray since it would probably be his one and only run.

Also I may be the only one but I want to see King of the Mountain return.

It may not be the best match ever but TNA only did it once a year and it was unique to the company.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Sounds like a plan. Although I'd like to see a slightly longer reign from Bully Ray since it would probably be his one and only run.

Also I may be the only one but I want to see King of the Mountain return.

It may not be the best match ever but TNA only did it once a year and it was unique to the company.

I agree, it would be nice to see Ray have a longer run, but for some reason I just can't see it happening. Besides, its for the best that the younger guys stay fresh in the picture.

I'd have no problem with King of the Mountain coming back, I never understood how people found the concept convoluted, it always made sense to me. I did read recently that there's no plans to bring it back though.

Kross Rhodes

I agree, it would be nice to see Ray have a longer run, but for some reason I just can't see it happening. Besides, its for the best that the younger guys stay fresh in the picture.

I'd have no problem with King of the Mountain coming back, I never understood how people found the concept convoluted, it always made sense to me. I did read recently that there's no plans to bring it back though.
As long as he's feuding with Storm (and possibly Roode too) then the young guys will stay in the general picture.

That's a shame, it will always be associated with TNA's anniversary to me so Slammiversary without it feels empty.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
As long as he's feuding with Storm (and possibly Roode too) then the young guys will stay in the general picture.

Actually the prospect of a Ray/Roode/Storm triple threat appeals to me as well. Just wondering where that leaves Hardy?

Kross Rhodes

Actually the prospect of a Ray/Roode/Storm triple threat appeals to me as well. Just wondering where that leaves Hardy?

Coked out in the bathroom?

Seriously though, I could see a feud with Angle, perhaps. Or even better Gunner. Could really help legitimize him.

Yeah that trifecta of talent could pull off a seriously amazing program for the title in 2012.

Kross Rhodes

"See ya in three days, champ." Cold! :lol:

I am looking forward to this match like I haven't for a main event this year. Should be a great PPV.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
"See ya in three days, champ." Cold! :lol:

I an looking forward to this match like I haven't for a main event this year.

It should be wild, along with the rest of the awesome card. Against All Odds is looking spectacular to me right now.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Good Show good LD. glad I could be involved more this week than in the past. Spike is really playing the Maring 2 right now right after Impact.