• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Well Ion acted like he was happy he injured Jesse. And where the fuck is Anthony Neese. He's the most talented of the new x division stars after Austin Aries.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Seriously, Ion should be bragging about how he took out Sorensen. I realize it may be in poor taste but come on, how easy to get some more heat.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I like Ion, I've liked him since I seen that thing he was on trying to get in ROH. He made a mistake something many wrestlers have done in the past. Just because you mess up one time shouldn't be what you are judged off of.If you hurt people a lot that be another story. I like if he won the Title only to have jessie sorensen come back to take the title from him.

The Viper

Reaction score
I think Sorensen will be a heel when he returns

lol No. After that touching video? Nah.

Unless it'll be one big swerve and he joins up with Ion, which would fucking blow.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
I like Ion, I've liked him since I seen that thing he was on trying to get in ROH. He made a mistake something many wrestlers have done in the past. Just because you mess up one time shouldn't be what you are judged off of.If you hurt people a lot that be another story. I like if he won the Title only to have jessie sorensen come back to take the title from him.

Here's what you do....

You put the belt on Zema when you know Sorensen has about three months left before his comeback and all the while you've built Ion up as this uber-heel who laughs about taking out Sorensen and how dangerous he is. Then you can have the uber-face Sorensen who's been on the road to recovery, thanking the fans for all their support and stating that he'll win the X-Division title for them. They can even run vignettes of him doing his physiotherapy and looking forward to getting back. How perfect would it be for him to come back and challenge the very man who took him out for a year and who is now the X-Division champ? Or even better, have Ion continually duck him and make Sorensen EARN the right to face him after a couple of months of singles matches? Fucking money.

This could all be a blessing in disguise if they choose to look at it like that.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
lol No. After that touching video? Nah.

Unless it'll be one big swerve and he joins up with Ion, which would fucking blow.

Actually I'd like Jesse and Ion to team up. An x division team. That'd be awesome

Castiel

Reaction score
Well Ion acted like he was happy he injured Jesse. And where the fuck is Anthony Neese. He's the most talented of the new x division stars after Austin Aries.

I actually really liked Nese too, what happened to him? OVW?

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Here's what you do....

You put the belt on Zema when you know Sorensen has about three months left before his comeback and all the while you've built Ion up as this uber-heel who laughs about taking out Sorensen and how dangerous he is. Then you can have the uber-face Sorensen who's been on the road to recovery, thanking the fans for all their support and stating that he'll win the X-Division title for them. They can even run vignettes of him doing his physiotherapy and looking forward to getting back. How perfect would it be for him to come back and challenge the very man who took him out for a year and who is now the X-Division champ? Or even better, have Ion continually duck him and make Sorensen EARN the right to face him after a couple of months of singles matches? Fucking money.

This could all be a blessing in disguise if they choose to look at it like that.

It could bring a pretty good feud to the X-Division something it's lacked lately and help build two people who could be big stars so this whole thing like you said could be a blessing in disguise.

Castiel

Reaction score
Actually I'd like Jesse and Ion to team up. An x division team. That'd be awesome

Do you realize what you're saying? This would make absolutely no sense! "You injured me, let's team up!" that's what you're suggesting.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
:fap:

I think I'll mark out if Maddy wins tonight. I ♥ her.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Where does kid kash fit into all this

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
It could bring a pretty good feud to the X-Division something it's lacked lately and help build two people who could be big stars so this whole thing like you said could be a blessing in disguise.

Not to mention you know in advance that you have lots and lots of time to build it up and make it feel really important. That's what its all about in wrestling.