• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Impact Wrestling Live Discussion - April 19th, 2012

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Joe and Magnus really are an impressive tag team. I had my suspicions when they threw together that tag tourney, but it gave us Joe/Magnus and EY/ODB so it was a success, in my opinion.

Also, Devon's music sucks.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
I don't play video games, but anything that uses Johnny Cash's "Hurt" in the commercial is totally going to get my attention.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
iMPACT! isn't filmed live so they probably aren't informed of the commercial breaks.

They usually give some warning, though. Tonight's the first time I can remember just randomly cutting to commerical.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
You're joking right?

No. The only modern Cash songs I know, in all honesty, is God Is Gonna Cut You Down and Hurt. I know his old stuff too. I'm not going to pretend to be a big Cash enthusiast (though I do love him, based off of the music I know of his)