Impact Wrestling Live Discussion 8/8/13

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sabretooth

Reaction score
OqJsw0R.jpg

THE OFFICIAL IMPACT LD~!!!!

Preview Thursday's IMPACT WRESTLING broadcast on SpikeTV at 9/8c as we count down to the huge "Hardcore Justice" event on August 15! If you can't watch the action Thursday, make sure to set your DVR!

- MMA superstar Tito Ortiz shocked the wrestling world with his appearance on IMPACT the past Thursday night! Why has Ortiz come to TNA? What are his future plans? We can confirm that Ortiz will appear on Thursday's huge IMPACT - the question is, will he explain his actions? Don't miss it!

- Thursday's IMPACT will feature the official World Title Contract Signing between champion Chris Sabin and and challenger Bully Ray of the Aces and Eights! The anticipated Steel Cage rematch will take place on August 15 on the special "Hardcore Justice" edition of IMPACT LIVE on SpikeTV!
Inside IMPACT video: Chris Sabin and Bully Ray talk Hardcore Justice

- Speaking of champion and challenger, Thursday's IMPACT Main Event will feature Sabin and a partner of his choice from the Main Event Mafia battling Bully Ray and Devon from the Aces and Eights!

- Plus, the "Bound For Glory Series" continues on Thursday featuring matches selected by YOU - THE FANS! The BFG Series bouts scheduled for Thursday are:
"The Charismatic Enigma" Jeff Hardy vs. Samoa Joe
Magnus of the Main Event Mafia vs. Mr. Anderson of The Aces and Eights
Christopher Daniels vs. Kazarian - battle of the Tag Team partners!

All this and more on Thursday's IMPACT WRESTLING broadcast on SpikeTV at 9/8c

[video=youtube;1sISo_yl_Fo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sISo_yl_Fo[/video]

Alright guys be here for an explosive Impact!​

Last edited by a moderator:

The Viper

Reaction score
Now you just decided not to post a picture? No effort...

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Now you just decided not to post a picture? No effort...

I tried like 5 different things and nothing works.

No effort? Did you make the Raw LD this week?

The Viper

Reaction score
I tried like 5 different things and nothing works

I just started using imgur.com

Just register. Takes 10 seconds. Then upload the picture from your iPad or whatever you're using. Copy the IMG link, paste it and BAM! You're good to go.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I just started using imgur.com

Just register. Takes 10 seconds. Then upload the picture from your iPad or whatever you're using. Copy the IMG link, paste it and BAM! You're good to go.
So of course now the thing I try works... I hate my life :lol:

The Viper

Reaction score
No effort? Did you make the Raw LD this week?

I wasn't home, cunt. Remember, people have lives. We don't all have fancy iPad's that we can carry around everywhere.

The Viper

Reaction score
How do I shrink the motherfucker?

I don't fucking know. When I save the photo, it's the same size it is on the site. You're using an iPad which is fucking stupid so it fucks everything up.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I don't fucking know. When I save the photo, it's the same size it is on the site. You're using an iPad which is fucking stupid so it fucks everything up.

Well sorry. I don't have a laptop and my dads computer is an dinosaur. Sue me