• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Impact Wrestling Live Discussion 8/1/13

The Viper

Just like you get it up every week on time...

Not the point. I said you don't know how to make an LD. I know how to make one. Sorry that making LD's isn't the first thing on my mind right now.

Actually, I'm not sorry. Don't even know why I came here.

Sabretooth

Not the point. I said you don't know how to make an LD. I know how to make one. Sorry that making LD's isn't the first thing on my mind right now.

To insult me in your first post?

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
This match is long but not necessarily good. Not as good as it coulda been at least.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
I think TNA expected that to be a little bit better than it was.

Angle's American flags shades are awesome.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist

To post with your fellow Punks about TNA Wrestling.

Joey

No need to insult the guy. At least we are all here, enjoying ourselves, and talking about TNA.