Impact Wrestling Live Discussion 6/13/13

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sabretooth

Reaction score
This gives more reason to why Kurt should be in the mafia again. I want kurt in the series so badly.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Same here, if he does then that's who I want to win the series and get the title shot.

I think he will win it. They are doing the whole year long thing with AJ like WWE did with Cena but at least they are making AJ a lot more enjoyable instead of the same thing like they do with Cena

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
This gives more reason to why Kurt should be in the mafia again. I want kurt in the series so badly.

I believe he will be. I doubt he wont be. I think he will Join with Sting and possibly Rampage too. I could be wrong, I usually am.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Hey guys it was fun. Sabs keep up the good work getting these up. Blazy glad you could join us and Zod with the appearance. Guys hope I can make next weeks show too. Which it is looking that way. Can't wait for Open fight night.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I believe he will be. I doubt he wont be. I think he will Join with Sting and possibly Rampage too. I could be wrong, I usually am.

Rampage eh? Interesting. What if King Mo joined as well. That'd be sick having two MMA fighters watching your back.

Reactions: 1 person

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Rampage eh? Interesting. What if King Mo joined as well. That'd be sick having two MMA fighters watching your back.

That would be. But Mo has disappeared since last BFG.

The Viper

Reaction score
So bring him back.

No. We already have Rampage. Don't bring him back. One MMA guy is more than enough and the one they have now is doing just fine in the short time he's been there.

The Great Cochrane

Reaction score
No. We already have Rampage. Don't bring him back. One MMA guy is more than enough and the one they have now is doing just fine in the short time he's been there.

Well, Rampage and King Mo are both sponsored by Elite Pro Series which was formerly MMA Elite. (Well, at least I know King Mo is. I don't know about Rampage since he got signed by Reebok.)

And one of the things they did mention is forming a tag team after squashing a beef they had due to talking shit in MMA tabloids. So we might see King Mo back with Rampage if he doesn't get knocked out in Bellator again.

The Viper

Reaction score
Well, Rampage and King Mo are both sponsored by Elite Pro Series which was formerly MMA Elite. (Well, at least I know King Mo is. I don't know about Rampage since he got signed by Reebok.)

And one of the things they did mention is forming a tag team after squashing a beef they had due to talking shit in MMA tabloids. So we might see King Mo back with Rampage if he doesn't get knocked out in Bellator again.

Well, I'm not an MMA expert or anything but I couldn't give a shit about Mo. Rampage is the shit and that's all I wanna see in TNA.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

The Great Cochrane

Reaction score
Rampage is the shit and that's all I wanna see in TNA.

It's definitley more suiting for him, I sincerely hope he never steps foot in an MMA cage again after some of the shit he said about some of the rules.

He honesty came across as one of the biggest crybabies ever and it's all because he just couldn't win any more fights.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Well, I'm not an MMA expert or anything but I couldn't give a shit about Mo. Rampage is the shit and that's all I wanna see in TNA.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Yeah because you saw enough of Mo to say that