• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Impact Wrestling Live Discussion 4/25/13

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Who wants to see Mickie James win the title and join Aces & Eights tonight?

Sent from my Galaxy S III using Tapatalk 2

Kross Rhodes

Great Knockouts main event tonight. Lots of great back and forth. Actual ring psychology too. Can't beat this. I do hope Sky is just telling a story with her knee though.

Kross Rhodes

I'm surprised Mickie didn't turn heel. Oh well. I'm okay with how that match turned out.

Castiel

I love a KO main event but that was bad. What a fuckery of an ending.

Other than that, not too bad of an episode this week. Really pumped for Sabin's return, though the choices for the voting kinda suck. Cool idea though. Now time to end with Hogan of course... at least Bully is involved!

Kross Rhodes

I love a KO main event but that was bad. What a fuckery of an ending.

Other than that, not too bad of an episode this week. Really pumped for Sabin's return, though the choices for the voting kinda suck. Cool idea though. Now time to end with Hogan of course... at least Bully is involved!

Don't worry, Bully will save the day.