• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

IMPACT Wrestling Live Discussion (2nd August 2012)

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Do the right thing AJ!

:laugh: this storyline makes me laugh, like its comedy gold, but still not much a fan of it.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
That scumbag will never do the right thing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG GALAXY S III using Tapatalk 2

I love how he's conveniently on tour in Australia. Nice of Dixie to send him there when he should be back in Florida explaining his actions.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
I love how he's conveniently on tour in Australia. Nice of Dixie to send him there when he should be back in Florida explaining his actions.

They are clearly continuing to try and hide this. Dixie had to have known about it. She was and is definitely covering for the low life. Thank god we have such men of integrity like Daniels and Kaz to do the right thing by the fans and Claire.

Sent from my SAMSUNG GALAXY S III using Tapatalk 2

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
He might be the dad, without knowing he was the dad or did anything. But we've learned pictures don't mean anything from this storyline anyway :laugh:

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Damn, Pope making an appearance on Impact, Angle/Styles and Ray/Storm are all next week? That's FUCKING AWESOME!!!!