• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Impact Wrestling Discussion - June 21st, 2012

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
This video is already awesome, it has Velvet Sky in bed....and she has a motherfucking SHARK BOY ACTION FIGURE!!!!

Castiel

What's with TNA and country music now? Velvet is obviously going to be chosen because she's in a music video. Horrible logic but it's TNA logic. I always suspect Mickie will turn very soon.

Castiel

This video is already awesome, it has Velvet Sky in bed....and she has a motherfucking SHARK BOY ACTION FIGURE!!!!

Yeah, that was awesome and all but why Shark Boy exactly...? He kind of hasn't been with the company in years! :lol:

Well I'll be damned, I was wrong! Good.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
What's with TNA and country music now? Velvet is obviously going to be chosen because she's in a music video. Horrible logic but it's TNA logic. I always suspect Mickie will turn very soon.

Nope. Going with the let's not capitalize on music video logic.

Can Brooke die now?

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
I just liked that camera shot.

Also I want to see the full music video so after Impact is over I'm going to go and do that.