• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Impact Wrestling Discussion - June 21st, 2012

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Hot damn Joe and Storm right now.

I hope Joe gets a submission win. It'll get him half way to Storm.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Castiel

Would love for Joe to get the win. Storm is far enough ahead and it would show that Joe isn't just going to lose every time again this year.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Would love for Joe to get the win. Storm is far enough ahead and it would show that Joe isn't just going to lose every time again this year.

Yeah, that's my thought process as well. They really should make us realize its not going to be another stupid Joe losing streak.

Castiel

I get the feeling Storm isn't going to lose a match for a while. He killed Crimson and the streak is now possessing Storm.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
If Devon defends tonight, it means we will have 9 matches on the show. That's pretty fucking awesome if you ask me, and they've still had enough time to cover all their other angles as well. It's amazing what you can do when you aren't wasting your time with comedy shit isn't it?