• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Impact Wrestling Discussion - June 21st, 2012

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Taeler Hendrix.

^^ that's what the rumors are for who the female is for tonight. I put it in spoiler tags as well I'm pretty sure I'm suppose too.

Castiel

Right now the x division is really thin. Here's the stars.

Alex Silva
Chris Sabin
Robbie E
Zema Ion
Mark Haskins
Jesse Sorensen
Shannon Moore

Sabin is injured. Moore is basically gone. Sorensen is injured. Tna just doesn't care about Mark Haskins anymore. Oh boy

Shannon Moore has said he won't be returning to TNA. I was certain Haskins was injured? Either way he's awful anyways. Is Silva even X Division? He hasn't appeared on Impact since Gutcheck anyways, and Robbie E is more focused on the TV title and the BFG series. Zema Ion: The One Man X Division

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Taeler Hendrix.

^^ that's what the rumors are for who the female is for tonight. I put it in spoiler tags as well I'm pretty sure I'm suppose too.
If that's true, I'm cool with it. She's improved a lot in the past year or so.

Sabretooth

Shannon Moore has said he won't be returning to TNA. I was certain Haskins was injured? Either way he's awful anyways. Is Silva even X Division? He hasn't appeared on Impact since Gutcheck anyways, and Robbie E is more focused on the TV title and the BFG series. Zema Ion: The One Man X Division
And Kid Kash. Oh boy oh boy TNA what have you done

Castiel

And Kid Kash. Oh boy oh boy TNA what have you done

Kid Kash running the division would be fine with me! Kazarian can focus on the X Division now too with the whole not being in the BFG series, that's the best thing I can take from that.

Daniels is great with his neck appletini's! :lol: