Impact Wrestling Discussion - July 5th, 2012

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
333333.png

Preview Thursday's IMPACT WRESTLING broadcast LIVE on SpikeTV at 8/7c
(Remember - IMPACT starts an hour earlier on Thursdays at 8/7c)

-The "Bound For Glory Series" continues, with "Cowboy" James Storm vs Jeff Hardy battling in the huge main event on the broadcast!

-Plus, how will "The Phenomenal" AJ Styles react after the bombshell accusation that Christopher Daniels dropped regarding Claire at the end of Impact?

-IMPACT will also feature the final showdown between Austin Aries and Bobby Roode before their big World Heavyweight Championship match at "Destination X" on Sunday, July 8

-In addition, qualifying continues this Thursday on SpikeTV for the X Division Championship Tournament scheduled for "Destination X", with four new competitors fighting this week!

- The TNA Knockouts will be in action as well.

All this and much more on Thursday's IMPACT WRESTLING broadcast LIVE at 8/7c on SpikeTV

The go home show for Destination X looks like its shaping up nicely. Can't wait to see the next four guys they bring in, and if rumours of a Chikara/TNA relationship are indeed true, some of us will be marking in our indy pants next week. Outside of that, Storm/Hardy could be pretty good if Hardy's motivated, Aries and Roode were great last week so I expect more of the same and hey, I never say no to KO's action. I do however say no to Brooke Hogan, which is why I hope to see very little of her next week.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
More x division and I'm good. I'd think that James Storm vs Jeff Hardy would be a PPV match but whatever. And Bobby Roode vs Austin Aries on the mic. Sparks will fly. This is gonna be good

Postman Dave

Reaction score
If El Generico turns up in the X-Tournament, expect me to spend most of tomorrow marking like a kid.

Expecting someone else from the CHIKARA roster this week, either UMB or Fire Ant would be grand.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
If El Generico turns up in the X-Tournament, expect me to spend most of tomorrow marking like a kid.

Expecting someone else from the CHIKARA roster this week, either UMB or Fire Ant would be grand.

If El Generico shows up tonight I'll still be cleaning my pants tomorrow while you're marking like a kid. I definitely expect one if not two Chikara performers to show up tonight. I'm hoping for Green Ant (because he's one of my faves), UMB (because he rules) or Quack (just because it would be even more surreal than seeing Jigsaw in there last week).

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I'm sure if mike quackenbush shows up, you'll scream so loud you'll break a glass with your voice

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
I'm sure if mike quackenbush shows up, you'll scream so loud you'll break a glass with your voice

I don't know if I can get it that high anymore, I'm not 12, but I would definitely scream loud. Unfortunately he won't be one of the guys unless he's going by a different name for the show. Here's the participants, thanks to Dixie's Twitter.....

New X-Division stars competing for a spot at Destination X tonight at 8 on Spike - Flip Casanova, Lars Only, Dakota Darsow and Kenny King

Castiel

Reaction score
Player Uno has revealed the two with name changes and I am very very very pleased with one.

Flip Casanova = Flip Kendrick (I'm guessing because they previously had Brian Kendrick..)
Lars Only = Johnny Yuma! (Too awesome.)

It sucks that Dakota Darsow is back again, he already failed last year and was the least impressive of the bunch.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Wow, that is awesome, and as for the other guy you mentioned, he's improved a lot since last year, so he could be pretty good tonight.

Castiel

Reaction score
Meh, we'll see. I just wish someone else would've gotten a shot.

Here we go!

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Meh, we'll see. I just wish someone else would've gotten a shot.

Here we go!

You know he's always going to get chances because of who his dad is.

Castiel

Reaction score
Now following Bully Ray on Twit'ah.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Ray pulling out the legal tactics against the lawyer...priceless.

Castiel

Reaction score
A restraining order against a wrestler because he's trying to hurt you... on a wrestling show. So he's banned from the wrestling arena. This makes sense, sure.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Can't wait for Ray/Parks next week, going to be sooooo good.

Starlight

How much you want to bet Crimson adds another title to his list of growing titles? I can't see his streak ending.