Impact Wrestling Discussion - July 26th, 2012

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Kurt vs Cowboy next week. TNA is too awesome right now

Castiel

Reaction score
I saw a bit of the show with my uncle. AJ/Storm was good stuff until you know... wish that guy didn't get the contract, I just don't like him and they don't need him. I wish I got to see Joey Ryan attack Al Snow! I thought King was actually going to get the belt so Chavo could feud with him since I assume Chavo is a heel? I hear he's aiming for the belt and has aligned with Hernandez? Sounds awesome! Angle/Bully was great stuff!

It definitely seems like whoever is behind A&8's is setting up James Storm. Other wrestlers turn on him but it's all apart of an elaborate plan, which is working so far.

The Viper

Reaction score
Nah, both Chavo and Hernandez are faces. Don't know if they're a team but Kash and Gunner tried to attack Chavo and Hernandez helped him. If they're a team, that's fine, I guess. Just not a fan of Hernandez. Haven't been since LAX was at their best in 2006.

Castiel

Reaction score
I've been liking the bit of Hernandez we saw since Slammiversary, interesting that Chavo is actually a face! I prefer Hernandez that way too! But the more important thing here is... GUNNER AND KID KASH WERE ON IMPACT? YES! YES! YES!

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I saw a bit of the show with my uncle. AJ/Storm was good stuff until you know... wish that guy didn't get the contract, I just don't like him and they don't need him. I wish I got to see Joey Ryan attack Al Snow! I thought King was actually going to get the belt so Chavo could feud with him since I assume Chavo is a heel? I hear he's aiming for the belt and has aligned with Hernandez? Sounds awesome! Angle/Bully was great stuff!

It definitely seems like whoever is behind A&8's is setting up James Storm. Other wrestlers turn on him but it's all apart of an elaborate plan, which is working so far.

No they actually do need Sam Shaw with all the releases that have been happening

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
No they actually do need Sam Shaw with all the releases that have been happening

So Sam Shaw is going to replace Velvet Sky? He's pretty cute but his boobs aren't nearly as nice.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Well then who did you mean?

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
You just love pissing me off.

Alex Shelley, Anthony Nese, Shannon Moore, Scott Steiner

No, I just want you to do better than simply saying "any guys who have been released". There's a difference.

Anyhow, those guys weren't needed right now (outside of Shelley who I wouldn't have minded stay just to help Ion get a little better, but Williams could always do that). Shaw's not going to magically replace that talent and besides, he probably won't be back on television for awhile. You seem to think that just because they've let some people go that they automatically need to replace them. That's not always the case. Besides, how many of the Aces and Eights guys are going to end up becoming roster members? What does the future hold for Kenny King? Sometimes its about focusing on what you have rather than signing someone new, though I'll say that I actually have no problem with the Shaw signing since I liked his attitude.