Impact Wrestling Discussion - January 5th, 2012

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I smell a Kaz heel turn which costs them the match, which would then mean Joe/Magnus would win!!

I was thinking the same thing. I'm thinking he might join forces with Daniels. Kaz never seemed to side against him.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
They'd make a good heel tag team for sure.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Holy shit kazarian is heel

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

Sabretooth

Reaction score
rvd and gunner are having a rematch. Interesting. Didn't think that tna would go with that feud

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Angle, leave the super kick to the professionals.

Reactions: 1 person

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Personally I thought it was a good show that had build up to the PPV on Sunday minus Dvon and Pope but no one really cares to much about that match anyways.

Gunner is starting to look pretty good as a monster killer, but needs a little more work in the ring, but pairing him with Flair is a win for him.

I think all the major feuds looks good and are in a position to do well Sunday, just hoping that they don't put the belt on Hardy as that would be an epic fail.

I can actually see Roode getting himself counted out to keep the belt to keep up with his Heelish character.

Hoping that we don't see to many stupid endings from Russo and Bischoff wanting to give everything away for free on TV.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
I can actually see Roode getting himself counted out to keep the belt to keep up with his Heelish character.

I feel this is the most logical ending to the match and will somehow play into the supposed three way between Roode/Hardy/Storm at Against All Odds. Personally I feel that if Hardy does his job right, he can help put Roode over even further, so lets hope that's what happens.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
I feel this is the most logical ending to the match and will somehow play into the supposed three way between Roode/Hardy/Storm at Against All Odds. Personally I feel that if Hardy does his job right, he can help put Roode over even further, so lets hope that's what happens.

I think it will be a great match, with a DQ finish or count out which will help Roode and I think Hardy will do his Job or will lose his Job. I think he is still in the dog house but he sells so much merch that they have no choice but to use him, just like when they go on the road Anderson probably sells a crap load of merch. Just wish they could come up with something decent for him to do with a good story arc.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
I think it will be a great match, with a DQ finish or count out which will help Roode and I think Hardy will do his Job or will lose his Job. I think he is still in the dog house but he sells so much merch that they have no choice but to use him, just like when they go on the road Anderson probably sells a crap load of merch. Just wish they could come up with something decent for him to do with a good story arc.

I think he can sell just as much without the title, which is why I hope they realize that too and continue the focus on Roode. The guy is serious money as a cheating heel that will do whatever it takes to hold on to that belt. He's got the feel of an old school territory champ right now so I hope they realize that continuing to have him as that champ can only be beneficial over time.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
I think he can sell just as much without the title, which is why I hope they realize that too and continue the focus on Roode. The guy is serious money as a cheating heel that will do whatever it takes to hold on to that belt. He's got the feel of an old school territory champ right now so I hope they realize that continuing to have him as that champ can only be beneficial over time.

Roode kind of reminds me of The Million Dollar Man with his persona of cheating and if they bring back the money angle to him it will make it seem more like that in general, he was a great heel in his time and had great charisma in and out of the ring which i think Roode has. Roode is also a little narcissistic like the Ravishing one.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Roode kind of reminds me of The Million Dollar Man with his persona of cheating and if they bring back the money angle to him it will make it seem more like that in general, he was a great heel in his time and had great charisma in and out of the ring which i think Roode has. Roode is also a little narcissistic like the Ravishing one.

Roode definitely has the charisma that a champ needs, and he's also his own character to a certain extent. He has that narcissism down properly for sure. His whole demeanour during matches right now is to find an out so that he can hold on to the belt. I think the best thing to do with him right now is to keep that up and over time build up his feud with Storm to the point that they have a major series that dominates the top of TNA for the entire year.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Roode makes a perfect heel. He can get the crowd into a frenzy which is what a heel needs. When he spit in Dixie Carter's face that was great. It really showed that he has no respect for anyone. If tna has jeff hardy become champion then it's gonna be really hard to get roode back on top because if Jeff ever wins the belt again I see a long title run. So let's hope tna makes the right choice and forgets the merchandise sales for one night

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Roode makes a perfect heel. He can get the crowd into a frenzy which is what a heel needs. When he spit in Dixie Carter's face that was great. It really showed that he has no respect for anyone. If tna has jeff hardy become champion then it's gonna be really hard to get roode back on top because if Jeff ever wins the belt again I see a long title run. So let's hope tna makes the right choice and forgets the merchandise sales for one night

For what its worth, I think its the only choice they can make right now. Every fibre in my being tells me they are smart enough not to put the belt on Hardy. For the good of the company, at this point, they cannot put that title on Hardy or they risk damaging all that they've worked towards for the past few months.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Every fibre in my body told me that they were gonna put the belt on roode at BFG but that didn't happen. Obviously it worked out for the best but still...