Impact Wrestling Discussion - January 10th, 2013

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
333333.png

Preview Thursday's IMPACT WRESTLING broadcast on SpikeTV at 8/7c as the road to the "Genesis" event continues! If you can't watch IMPACT on Thursday night, remember to set your DVR to record it!

- "The Icon" Sting is back - and his war for revenge against The Aces and Eights is just starting! Thanks to the Man In Black, is it the end of the Ace's reign of destruction on IMPACT? What does Sting have planned for Thursday night? Don't miss it!

- As announced by General Manager Hulk Hogan, a huge tag team match is scheduled for Thursday's broadcast as World Heavyweight Champion Jeff Hardy and a partner of his choice will battle Austin Aries and Bobby Roode! It was announced on Monday afternoon that Hardy had selected "Cowboy" James Storm! Jeff Hardy and James Storm vs. Austin Aries and Bobby Roode this Thursday night!

- Speaking of Hulk Hogan, he has suspended Bully Ray from appearing on IMPACT due to the recent controversy involving his daughter, Brooke Hogan! Was Hogan justified in his decision? Will Bully Ray accept his punishment - or defy the General Manager? Tune in Thursday night for an update!

- The X Division Tournament continues on Thursday with Kenny King vs. Zema Ion! The winner advances to Genesis to face Christian York for a shot at the X Division Championship against Rob Van Dam!

All this and much more on Thursday's IMPACT WRESTLING broadcast on SpikeTV at 8/7c!

[video=youtube;jQ8Cap6IPN4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=jQ8Cap6IPN4[/video]​

I wonder if Sting's big plan involves selling a house to Aces and Eights so they'll go home and stay off of television? Hey, at least it would be a fresh angle! Hardy picking Storm is the non-shock of the century, but the match could definitely be good so I've got no complaints. X-Division tournament match could also be pretty good, and I'll give the nod to King here to set up York/King at Genesis.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Gut Check returns with a revised format, it'll feature two unsigned talents competing against each before being evaluated.

Resistance Pro have confirmed one talent will be Jay Bradley. He may be more familiar to some as Brad Bradley or Ryan Braddock during his short (and I mean short) spell in WWE.

The other is PWG talent Brian Cage who has confrimed via Twitter he's on route to Orlando and has been recommending people attend/watch Impact over the NXT taping. He's also a FUCKING MACHINE.

Very excited for both talents getting TV time.

The Viper

Reaction score
Oh snap. I'm looking forward to seeing what the judges think about that one guy from that one promotion.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Where's Wes Brisco and Garett Bischoff

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Joe really can't stick with a hair style.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
All the masks, Kurt? We'll see.

Sent from my Galaxy S III using Tapatalk 2

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Anderson is a fucking jackass

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I'm sure Kurt doesn't remember how Anderson spit on the dog tags.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Stings face paints awesome tonight

Castiel

Reaction score
Why does Anderson have to be back on my TV? Watching mainly for Gutcheck tonight.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Did she just ride in on a golf cart? Oh wow

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg

Castiel

Reaction score
Of course the Impact Zone has paparazzi for Brooke fucking Hogan! And did she really just have to call Bully Ray by his real name? Annoys the hell out of me.

The Viper

Reaction score
Did she just ride in on a golf cart? Oh wow

I guess some of the Hogan's are too broke to ride in a Lincoln Continental or a sweet ass Cadillac.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2