• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Impact wrestling 22 12 11

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Not sure how much interest there will be but here are a few dl links to latest TNA show.
http://www.filesonic.com/file/JH9ykct/iMPACT.Wrestling.2011.12.22.HDTV.x264-RUDOS.mp4

http://www.filejungle.com/f/ZQmNKG/iMPACT.Wrestling.2011.12.22.HDTV.x264-RUDOS.mp4
Match Results.
* Special referee Madison Rayne comes out and brings Tara and Miss Tessmacher to the ring. Madison sets up Tara vs. Tessmacher for tonight.

* Miss Tessmacher and Tara wrestle a long, drawn out match with Madison as the referee. They turn on her, lay her out and do the Tim Tebow pose in the ring.

* Eric Young and ODB beat Shannon Moore and Anarquia in the Wild Card Tag Team Tournament. Young and ODB got the win after Moore walked out on his partner.

* Kaz and AJ Styles beat Daniels and Rob Van Dam in the Wild Card Tournament.

* Tony Nese beat Zema Ion in match #2 of their Best of 3 Series.

* James Storm comes out to run down Kurt Angle. Angle appears on video dressed like a cowboy and is looking for Storm in his hometown.

* Bobby Roode comes out with Bully Ray. Roode cuts a promo on Sting when Jeff Hardy interrupts. Hardy says he's taking the World Title at Genesis and that's that. Roode and Ray vs. Hardy and a partner of his choice is announced for tonight. Sting comes out with his paint on and he's Hardy's partner.

* We see Kurt Angle the cowboy again and he's beating up people in a bar, wanting his rematch with Storm.

* Sting and Jeff Hardy won a Street Fight over Bobby Roode and Bully Ray
Credit : http://www.lordsofpain.net/reports/tna/impact/SPOILERS_TNA_Impact_Wrestling_Tapings_or_12_22_11.html

Crayo

The Boss
Might download just to see what the show was like, would prefer spoilers first to see what I'm getting into lmao.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Jonathan said:
TNA can never be decent.
Please don't say that.

Take it you missed late 2009 and 2005 then? Plus it was good in patches through out 2008. Hell since BFG they've been going from decent to very good imo.

Crayo

The Boss
TNA has entertained me a couple of times, naturally because I was a big Attitude Era fan and they sort of resemble that at times. I don't think it's in WWE's leagues yet, and will ever be a threat. Would be interesting to see if Vince will ever buy it. TNA invasion angle... woah.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Crayo said:
TNA has entertained me a couple of times, naturally because I was a big Attitude Era fan and they sort of resemble that at times. I don't think it's in WWE's leagues yet, and will ever be a threat. Would be interesting to see if Vince will ever buy it. TNA invasion angle... woah.

Samoa Joe hitting Cena with the muscle buster to start the invasion would be epic imo. Plus Joe vs Punk could happen again lol.

Crayo

The Boss
Oh god I'd mark like a little girl. Kurt Angle leading the invasion against former employees. Argh, stop it, never going to happen :(.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Just thought of Angle vs Bryan at mania. Damn it why you'd have to make me think these things =/.