1. Welcome to the Wrestlingsmarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dismiss Notice

Impact vs Lucha Underground at Wrestlecon!

Discussion in 'Impact Wrestling' started by Kairi HoHo, Mar 1, 2018.

1. Kairi HoHo

Kairi HoHo Sangre por Sangre

http://impactwrestling.com/impact-wrestling-vs-lucha-underground-wrestlecon/
    [​IMG]
    BRUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Crazy news to hear today for me being a huge fan of both companies and to think they are doing shows together is great to hear. The last time they streamed on Twitch they showed the LAX vs oVe Barbed Wire Massacre and that was fucking tasty, and this is the equivalent of Dairy Queen Blizzard at least for me. The possibilities and Matchups oh man I'm on Cloud Nine again. Wait does this mean we have to clone Impact so we can get Johnny Impact vs Johnny Mundo or it is a Batman/Bruce Wayne type of thing. Pentagon vs anyone on the Impact Roster I'm game and pretty please try to get Mil Muertes on these Shows please!​

2. Champagne Charlie

Champagne Charlie Emotionless

d6hYDrE
    chrisjericho
    themiz
    This looks wild. I haven't watched either company consistently for a while but I think i'm gonna tune in to this. Add the fact it's being streamed on twitch, should be dope.

Kairi HoHo likes this.