• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Impact thread for September 21, 2023 - The party continues in episode 1001!

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Can't imagine it'll be desirable for her given the newly unstable employment situation

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Jeff Valley Driver said:
well it is that or roll the dice on working with aew to improve their womens div
Nah anyone going to AEW with the hope of improving the women's division is throwing their time away

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Sky said:
Nah anyone going to AEW with the hope of improving the women's division is throwing their time away
I am more hopeful, it took both tna and wwe a long ass time to get it right, and even main roster wwe fucks it up a lot

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
15 women with the skill of peak Manami Toyota who were as over as 2019 Becky Lynch could show up and TK would only have time for two of them in Q7

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Sky said:
15 women with the skill of peak Manami Toyota who were as over as 2019 Becky Lynch could show up and TK would only have time for two of them in Q7
Yeah I dont think so, I dont think they have anyone as over as Becky or even close. or rather have not presented anyone as such