• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Impact thread for October 6, 2022 - KO title contract signing, Moose/Maclin with Sami as ref, Shelley, Kaz, Mia Yim, and more in the BFG go-home!

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Chris said:
there's do many indie girls that just need a break, most you mentioned
I know and agree. But I began think of stroyline and all for them so

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Though if I did that IMPACT will be looking new japan with stables and all, lol

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Gengar said:
Yeah makes things easy really
Yeah, even loose alliances make booking some matches feel so much more logical, I use it as a crutch sometimes I'll even admit lol

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I try to subscribe to the "give everyone something to do" philosophy but then I realize some people's "something to do" is just being in a faction lol

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
I get that and that is mine, but also I want to tell a story and not amatch, if that makes sense

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Also, I am guessing on Impact in 60 they showcasing Double E and Eddie back then to now is wild

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Gengar said:
Also, Sky after you mentioning yesterday about women being added to impact and on the BFG thread, i have thought of doing a IMAPCT BTB with that idea and all
Would definitely read

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
I once tried to edit TEW so I could have an all-women's brand of WWE with just the developmental stars

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
The only problem is, no one balanced the popularity properly, so Mandy Rose is refusing to drop before her call-up and it's impossible to get anyone over

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
I knew I should have made the brand in India so everyone was equally unknown